Fitzwilly's
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great menu. Something for everyone. You won't be disappointed. We had the Onion Straws to start, they were great. Everyone enjoyed everything from the sirloin steak to burgers to the pulled pork. The deserts were over the top. Brownie sundae could have easily fed the whole table. Price accommodated our party of 6 easily. Will definitely return again when back in Northampton.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were driving through Northampton and chose Fitzwilly's because the group I was with wanted a menu with a lot of choices. Unfortunately, as we entered, the hostess proceeded to seat us in a dark corner of the restaurant away from other patrons. It made little sense considering the area near the entrance was brighter and busier and tables were available there. She also seated us in a very claustrophobic booth, which would've been ok for two people but not four. We then asked to move to a table, where the chairs were too tall for the table - it was ridiculous. Then, the waitress took over 10 minutes to come over and take our drink order. She also forgot one of the drinks. I'd be willing to ignore that but we then waited another 15 minutes to order food. Once we did, the server had little knowledge of the menu and was very unhelpful. The food (for four) took 30 minutes to arrive and it was not good - my burger was definitely a frozen patty and not freshly ground and the fries were frozen. My friend ordered lobster mac n' cheese which was runny and the lobster was tough. I would never visit this place again.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

It's the first restaurant to greet you as you enter downtown Northampton from beneath its iconic rail trail bridge, and its inviting atmosphere remains throughout the meal. Superb brews on tap (never a bad pull on a Guinness), and a fresh menu drawn from local ingredients makes the salads as satisfying as the burgers, burritos and full course dinners. But most of all, it has the brick and antiques ambience that satisfies a romantic twosome or for hosting visiting parents and in-laws. Aim for a window seat looking out on the street and you'll never be bored by the colorful denizens of Paradise City that will stroll by, and in the winter, watch the snowflakes flutter, the lights dance in the trees, and warm the tummy with one of the best French Onion Soups ever.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

foods just not that good and the service needs work. Not at the standard of other Noho restaurants.It's past it's prime locals like to drink here thats about it.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I've lived in the Northampton area for 6 years now. In the last year and a half have slowely started pulling away from this restaurant. It used to be fantastic & I never had a complaint, but it really has deteriorated lately. The servers are polite but the kitchen lacks. Nothing is ever cooked properly. I ordered lettuce wraps thinking "you can't mess up lettuce wraps..." I was wrong. The lettuce was completely unwashed, & the chicken was dry. I will never go here again. :-\