“great brunch spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The brunch was great. I would happily eat the asparagus benedict (featured as a daily special) every day! The wait was 15 minutes, but it was well-worth the wait.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We stopped here for lunch today. We were a tad disappointed s we saw the menu on line and it looked wonderful, however, being the weekend, the menu was more limited. Even so, we found nice lunch selections. I had the West a Woostah sandwich: Sliced avocado on homemade toast with fresh alfalfa sprouts, tomato and cheddar cheese with Russian dressing on toasted oatmeal sesame bread. It was outstanding. My husband had corned beef on rye which was also quite good. Both sandwiches came with ordinary chips. The service was average, not great. WLovely sandwiches at a very nice price.

1  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I grew up in Northampton and when I go back to visit, I always go to eat breakfast at Sylvester's. I will not settle for less. Their food is phenomenal! I love the choices. There are awesome choices such as whole wheat banana walnut pancakes and home made hash. The home fries are to die for. There is such a good choice of specialty coffees are lattes. My favorite latte is Snicker doodle. The waiters and waitresses are all excellent and very accommodating.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I have gone to this location twice and had amazing food on both occasions. I have had the huevos rancheros and one of the pancake specials. The specials board is always a fun place to order from.

If you are looking for a great place for a healthy, fresh breakfast and brunch experience be sure to check out Sylvesters. Be sure to leave enough time for yourself, because it is typically always packed, especially on weekends.

The only negative, is that it is small, and I have had to sit in the middle of the restaurant before, which does not really bother me, however as the staff moves fast and it is quite busy and crowded, I constantly had people bumping into my seat and self. The staff is apologetic about it though.

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

I am here for breakfast. Waffle Supreme. bananas, walnuts, Nutella, and van. yogurt. As requested each separately served.Coffee great and plentiful. The hot food is hot and yogurt cold. They support the local farmers and CISA/CSA.The waitstaff is quietly attentive and very pleasant. They get busy quickly. Ilove it here!!!