“A pleasant stop”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stopped here after being trapped in a long traffic jam on I91. A nice break from the usual fast food. Easy access from interstate. Great atmosphere, food and service.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We sat at a window, sipped coffee and celebrated my partner's birthday here. We ordered a mix of sweet and savory (I think) and traded bites. What I remember now, I few months later, was the quiet weekend hum of the place as a good way to launch an excursion that took us to Chicopee (for a letterpress) and a wreath from a Christmas tree farm.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I had a veggie omelet w/ a side of corned beef hash (homefries don't come with the omelet) and it was really tasty. The omelet was fantastic and tasted really fresh but the hash was just average. I do like that they offered bottomless coffee and the coffee tasted strong and fresh, just how I like it.
Great service and prices accompanied this worthwhile visit.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Sylvester’s is the place to go for a nice and fresh breakfast in Northampton, expect long lines on weekends. The coffee is very good and breakfast’s are fresh and delicious and interesting. I love the homemade corn beef hash and it is normally what I order but the omelets are very good as are the specials. The Benedict’s are very good.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

The breakfast of organic egg's Benedict was terrific. Each time we stop in for breakfast there is at least a 30 minute wait and well worth the wait. The customers and staff are friendly. The staff are ready to take your order once seated. I usually like one item at a restaurant and stick to it, but not at Sylvester's, I look to try out menu choices and never have been disappointed. Every item is terrific. Metered parking is nearby. Put extra quarters in the meter to allow you to walk around the great town of Northampton.