“Bravo!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The Eastside Grill continues to have the vitality, creativity and attentive service that I've come to expect at every visit! The menu is eclectic, yes, but they consistently pull off unusual, well prepared and delicious food. It's a busy place that does not, however, sacrifice service or warmth. The wait staff was terrific and worked well together on a very busy night. Our appetizers and entrees were perfectly prepared, timed and presented. It's a pleasure to write a positive review of a local restaurant that consistently delivers an enjoyable dining experience. Well done, Eastside Grill!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I haven't been to the Eastside Grill in years. We were looking for someplace to celebrate a birthday, and the birthday boy suggested Eastside. Parking was the only down side, but what a pleasant dining experience!
The menu is eclectic, but has something for everyone. Substitutions were graciously accommodated.
We started with calamari, and it was some of the best I've had. Our drinks were wonderful. My lemon drop was very well prepared. I had the carmelized ahi tuna with warm Asian slaw and risotto cakes. It was 'to die for'! The tuna was cooked perfectly to my liking.
The homemade, freshly baked bread was of artisanal quality!
Everyone was equally enthusiastic about their selections! Portions are generous. We appreciated having our leftovers for lunch today.
The Key Lime Pie with fresh whipped cream was divine. Rave reviews also on the maple creme brulee. That came with a birthday candle!
It is a little on the pricey side, but well worth it. We'll be back!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I made a reservation to take my 84 year old mother with lung cancer, res made for 5:30, when we got there they said that they did not accept reservations for patio, I wanted to speak to the person who made the reservation because it took us 45 minutes to get there.... A woman who claimed to be the owner yelled at me insinuating I was a liar because they do not take reservations for patio. She was a total witch, instead of being apologetic. She must not need the business don't go there. We went to Spoleto close by with an outdoor area, excellent food and excellent service.

1  Thank Bonemery
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Sitting on the porch on a warm evening this place has good atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff, and good food. The one disappointment for me I'm putting down to a culture clash. As a Brit, when the menu referred to a raspberry jus accompanying the baked cod I assumed that it would be a light reduction. I was therefore more than a little surprised when the dish arrived with what looked like a melted raspberry sorbet totally smothering the cod - and it was sweet. I can't blame the restaurant - it was exactly what the menu said. And underneath the cod was perfect. And I'm assuming that US palates would fine nothing strange in this sweet/savoury fish combo. And the starters and my partners food were all excellent. Just Brits be warned, and be careful what you order!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We were visiting the area for my daughters Graduation from UMASS AMHERST and we had our family celebratory dinner for our daughters graduation and everything was superb, the service, food and drink. Our daughter made the reservations we were on time and it was a memorable evening. Thank you Eastside Grill!!

Date of visit: May 2014