“Great food”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Was at the eastside grill for a rehearsal dinner, so my experience may be slightly different than most. However, food was excellent. The spinach dip with sweet potato chips was a great twist on 2 of my favorites. Would have liked to see a few more craft beers on the menu however still decent. I had the ribeye for my meal and this steak was great! Cooked to perfection and served with a SIDE of the gorgonzola sauce. I definitely prefer this compared to some places that like to smother the meat in the sauce! Followed this up with a maple creme brulee. DELICIOUS!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

got a table right away on a Friday night about 6:30. Jake, our waiter, was awesome with suggestions. My wife loved the special. I had the blackened tips and scallops. Awesome. The corn chowder was one of the best we'd ever tasted. would definitely reccomend this place.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Found this place on Trip advisor and was impressed with the menu. We decided it was definitely worth a try. We were not disappointed! We both ordered steaks, and were very pleased with our choices. They were good sized, and prepared as requested. The garlicky mussels were delicious, and Caesar salads were great. Loved the mashed potatoes. Matt, our server, was helpful, attentive, and good natured. I wish this place was closer to home. There is much more to explore in the menu. if you are passing through the area we definitely recommend Eastside Grill as a must try. We found the prices reasonable.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been here 5 times and have yet to have anything to complain about. The food is delicious, the service is great, and I could live off their Gorgonzola garlic bread and creme brûlée!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is on the "higher end: of the dining side in Northampton but I have never had a bad meal here. The steak was excellent, Scallops very tasty, the garlic mussels delicious! Very solid service. The is one of the more pricier restaurants in the area but if you are willing to pay, the food is worth it.