“We sat at the bar with friends..”
Review of Mama Iguana's

Mama Iguana's
Ranked #56 of 143 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: Mexican
Coconut Creek, Florida
“We sat at the bar with friends..”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

and had some appetizers and a few good beers. Enjoyed our time here.
When we're in the area, we'll probably go back.

Adams, Massachusetts
“Awesome!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

LOVE the veggie nachos really fresh and loaded add their homemade guacamole - unbelievable.Had the tuna taco's, tuna seared to perfection, the flavors complimented each other - truly heaven. My husband had the steak fajita's which were perfectly spice for our taste the peppers and onions were fantastic! The red sangria's were spectacular. Mama's is my favorite destination in Northampton.

• Visited May 2013
Cohoes, New York
“Fresh and tasty”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We went to the Northampton location of Mama Iguana's on a midweek evening.
The obligatory tortilla chips and salsa were warm and fresh, though we wouldn't have minded a little more spice. We added some of the bottled habanero sauce for more kick.
My husband had two appetizers, Mini- Chipotle BBQ steak skewers and the Chicken and Beef Empanadas. The beef was cooked perfectly, tender and marinade was flfavorful. Empanadas were accompanied by a cheesy-tomato dip which was nice. I had the Chicken Enchiladas which they graciously allowed me to have one with red sauce, and one with verde. I enjoyed both and the chicken was tender and moist. The red sangri was strong and fruity and the pomegranate margarita yummy. The table service was friendly and efficient once they saw we had been seated.

• Visited May 2013
Holyoke, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Mexican food”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I always enjoy stopping by the Northampton, MA Mama Iguana's restaurant for a bite to eat or a casual drink with friends. The restaurant offers great Mexican food, service and fantastic Margaritas! The Mexican menu will meet even the pickiest of appetites and the pricing is modest; so no need to worry that you are over extending your budget. The atmosphere is casual, meeting after work or running errands on your day off works well. Public parking is provided near the restaurant. I personally prefer the Northampton, MA restaurant over the Springfield, MA location. The Northampton location is cleaner, and the environment is more intimate.

• Visited March 2013
Northampton, Massachusetts
“No sides and over priced”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Be Careful. I just had take out tonight. Ordered a meal for me and my son. Widower....I received no black beans or rice at all. Ordered two chimichongas and appetizers of empanadas. THere was NO SIDES. be careful of this and Spolettos. THey have the same ownership and I think he is trying to recover losses by screwing the customers. I wil NEVER EVER GO BACK TO ANY OF HIS PLACES. This left a sorry taste in my mouth. My son was hungry. If not, I would have packed everything back up and asked for my money back. They suck!

• Visited April 2013