“Accomodating and professional...great experience!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brooks & Butterfield Day Spa
Reviewed August 5, 2011

We went to B&B with a bridal party after failed attempts to schedule elsewhere. There were 10 of us going for a bachelorette spa weekend. They accomodated all of us within 2 weeks and most of us got exactly what we wanted. Given the short time frame, some of us did have to get less than we would have liked.

They were very accomodating of our party, super friendly and everyone loved their services and providers. The mood was great.

We are planning a group trip back after the wedding. They made our bachelorette weekend a success!!

Also - great place to walk around Northampton and have some retail therapy - great location!

1  Thank happychick72

Reviewed June 30, 2010

My sister and I just returned from our spa services. From the complimentary beverages when we arrived to the friendliness and professionalism of the staff, it was a thoroughly wonderful experience. We received individual and specific skin care advice without any pressure to either purchase products or to schedule follow-up appointments. We found the consultants to be skilled and sincerely interested in their clients.

Reviewed April 27, 2010

Received a gift card for my 50th birthday and called to make an appointment. I was told that they needed my credit card. I told the receptionist that I don't give out my credit card and that I had a gift card. She said Ok...and made me an appointment for the following week and concluded by saying it would only be for an quick facial (used a name but can't remember but stated it was the $50.00 version). I let her know that I was interested in a higher end facial and that of couse I would pay the difference. She then said again that she needed my credit card. I was furious. So what they are saying is that if you don't own a credit card you cant' use their spa....seems quite discriminatory to me. So...place a call to the AG's office

4  Thank uechigirl
Reviewed October 30, 2009

I've purchased several spa packages and was generally pleased with the results (facials, massage and manicures). What is regularly a bit off putting is the sullen demeanor I am always greeted with at the front desk. Even the technicians seem unhappy to be there. Puts a damper on the experience, so I go elsewhere when I am looking for an upbeat atmosphere.

Reviewed June 4, 2008

This spa, which was voted best day spa in the Valley between 2002-2007, is a great way of relaxing after a long day in the office. It's not cheap, but the prices are lower compared to what you'd pay in Boston area.

In my experience the staff was very professional and pleasant, and I was always happy with the results. The list of services offered is pretty large, but I could use a few more which are not offered. However, I would not buy any of the beauty products they suggest, as I found them to be way overpriced. Just get the product names and, if you really like them, buy them elsewhere.

The ambiance is intimate, not over the top luxurious, but you'd not expect much more from this area anyways.

2  Thank andreiuta