“Great Breakfasts”

Top Mast Cafe
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in North Truro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Top Mast Cafe is a bright and cheerful, family-friendly summer cafe in the Beach Point neighborhood of North Truro, MA - just 9 minutes from Provincetown. We serve standard American fare, along with creative daily food and drink specials. There is outdoor dining on our patio, plenty of free parking, and take-out service.
New York City
“Great Breakfasts”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Having breakfast on the patio on a beautiful summer day is my idea of the good life. Top Mast Café is the perfect place for this, especially if you are staying at the resort. Dallas served us with panache and efficiency. They have some really unique choices like Portuguese Scramble or Breakfast Burrito. And there are always daily specials. Go…enjoy!

1 Thank PeterJNewYorkCity

• Korean first
“Good place to eat and excellent service.”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The food was good and our server, Dallas, was very funny and nice! He gave us a free muffin. My pancakes were fluffy and the muffin had nice texture. My grandma thought that the eggs Benedict were done just right. I would come here again if I had the chance. Give Dallas a raise!

Brunswick, New York
“"#1 on my top 2 list~"”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Breakfast at the Top Mast is awesome...lobster omelet?? oh yeah....Had my son's wedding dinner there last August...Top notch all the way..the dinner was fantastic, service awesome, every detail covered~! We will be returning to the cape in August and the Top Mast is where we'll be having breakfast many times during our two week stay!!!! A definite go-to while you're on the cape!!!

• Visited August 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“great”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My girlfriend and I were pleasantly surprised by the Top Mast Café. We were looking for a place to have breakfast before starting our day and decided to give it a shot. It was a very short walk from our hotel room at the Top Mast but once we arrived, we were instantly greeted, offered coffee or juice and seated immediately. Our waiter Dallas had a fantastic personality and it seemed like the staff were all genuinely enjoying their day. I just wish we had stayed here longer to partake in their outdoor area

Norwich, Connecticut
“Breakfast in the sun”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Service and food fantastic in a lovely outdoor setting. There is inside seating for those who prefer indoors.

Visited June 2014