“great village spot”

Add it.
Village Cafe
Ranked #9 of 10 Restaurants in North Truro
Reviewed August 3, 2014

nice croissants and breakfast choices. haven't tried the sandwiches but they look good. convenient and friendly.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We got food here twice, and won't be going back. The first time we had sandwiches on whole wheat baguette. The bread was stale and the sandwiches were not very good. The second time we had clam chowder which was goopy and not tasty. Since then I've tasted much better clam chowder on Cape Cod.

1  Thank 1Ine
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Love this little shop for breakfast sandwiches and pastries. A great selection of kinds of bagels and expensive menu of types of sandwiches. All are fresh ingredients. It also has a nice patio for outside seating and pet friendly. I usually get a breakfast sandwich when going to the post office and makes my morning. I don't get a chance for lunch much as I'm working, but when I do, it is excellent. Nicest little spot in North Truro.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Cute little café. Liked the parachute décor. Friendly service. Great sandwich. Very handy to route 6 and 6a beaches.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Excited to find a place to eat close by to our hotel without parking hassles. 2 sandwiches, a bagel and 3 drinks =$28. 5 year old ordered pb&j on white bread, came out on a bagel? Let it slide. My turkey salad tarragon sandwich with sprouts was very good. Turkey sandwich with red peppers on ciabatta bread was ok, but not worth $8, says my husband. Girl taking orders was in her own little world, don't know if she didn't understand us or just didn't care.