Top Mast Resort
Outer Reach Resort(North Truro)(Great Value!)
$204
$189
  • Pool
Blue Sea Motor Inn(North Truro)
$161
Sandcastle Resort(Provincetown)
$229
Breakwater Motel(Provincetown)
$189
$329
$599
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$340
$320
All reviewsindoor poolsteam roomhot tubcape codp towngarden viewnext yearsecond floortennis courtsfire pitroom efficiencyhealth clubbeachfront roomhigh tideyear after yearoff seasonrainy day
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I simply cannot sing the praises of this place enough, but I will try... The view from our second floor efficiency room was spectacular. We were in awe from the moment we stood out on the balcony and gazed upon a vast expanse of sparkling blue ocean. The wind was so cooling and refreshing that we didn't mind at all that we did not have air conditioning. The amenities of the room suited my family's needs perfectly. We loved having a full refrigerator/freezer plus a stove so that we had the option to make our own meals. This is essential when one has a toddler who isn't always happy to eat at restaurants. The bed(s) were clean and comfortable, and the ocean sounds provided a lovely soundtrack for sleep. My husband and I were so happy to find that a wine corker was already located in the room, what a wonderful detail for the hotel to provide! I would like to mention that this was one of if not the best vacations of my life, even with a wacky two year old in tow. The pool was splendid, the poolside bar beyond convenient and relaxing, and we enjoyed breakfast at the on premises restaurant. Lastly, the staff was accommodating to my husbands request for champagne and chocolates to be delivered for our anniversary. The trip was majestic. I think we have finally found a hotel so picturesque and stellar that the online photos do not do the place justice. Too often we have found the opposite.

Room Tip: Ocean View All the Way
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank emumarkland
Reviewed June 4, 2013

For that go on a whale watch. Just returned from a visit, wanting to see the Lower cape in the Spring and as we had been impressed initially, again stayed at Top Mast. Caring owners, friendly, approachable staff and an ever improving environment, set this place in a class by itself. You will not be disappointed!! Breakfast at the Top Mast Café was as good as we had remembered.If you need ALL the comforts and conveniences of "home" in a vacation accommodation, you won't be happy here, or, anywhere. But if you want a great "Cape Experience", with clean comfortable rooms, spectacular views close to P-town and the National Seashore attractions...Run, do not walk, to the phone and book yourself a reservation!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2013

After reading so many good reviews, I stayed at Top Mast, and am very glad I did. It certainly is nothing fancy, but very clean, and very efficient. The gentleman that checked me in was super friendly and helpful. There was absolutely nothing between me and the beautiful views, sounds and ambiance of the ocean. It was the first weekend of the season so there were very few guests and the cafe was not open yet. However one guest made sure to tell me how much I would like the place, and that they return on that date every year, before the tourist season starts. I agree. The beach was almost empty.
My only wish is that someone would have mentioned that there is no coffee in the room. I searched in vain to find an open market to get some coffee and half n' half for the morning. Now I know to bring that with me. I also found a Stop n' Shop in Provincetown the next day.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is a great motel with an equally great location! It is right on the beach, not too far from Provincetown or other towns, but also far enough away that you can enjoy some peace and quiet. All of the employees we ran into were friendly and helpful. The indoor pool is particularly nice, with a small slide, waterfall, kiddie pool and whirlpool. We were there in the off-season, so no one seemed to be staffing the little bar area with it. The only downfall is that it can be a chilly run across the street from the rooms to the pool! We had a room with a pull-out couch, which was perfect for three of us. The rooms are cozy and comfortable and had everything we needed. Make sure to bring your own toiletries though. Sunsets from the private balconies are lovely! Note: The Top Mast Café was closed for the off season when we were there and there were not a lot of restaurants nearby. Make sure you eat elsewhere or bring takeout with you because delivery options are sub-par in food quality and service, we discovered.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Beentheredonethat777
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I rented this beautiful Beach House for a long weekend at the end of last season without knowing what to expect because it could easily accomodate 8 people and it was a beachfront property. We were all so pleased with the house which was beautiful as it was it's first season to be opened. It was spaceous and has a wonderful porch that has stairs that lead down to a beautiful beach. It has a fully stocked kitchen with all the utensils that you need. The sunsets were absolutely fabulous and you could see the tower at P-Town in the distance. At night we were lulled to sleep by the sounds of the gentle waves lapping at the shore. It was just a short way to P-Town and we enjoyed the shows there in the evenings. I would recommend this Resort to anyone who wishes to visit this area.

Room Tip: Stayed in the Beach House. Beachfront and beautiful sunsets.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends