Just returned from Top Mast Resort in North Truro. I grew up going to this area so it was a thrill to take my daughter back to experience it. I was nervous about booking any hotel without an outdoor pool, but as it turned out it rained a lot while we were there and my daughter LOVED the indoor pool. The beachfront rooms are literally 25 feet from the ocean. AMAZING views. These are not plush five star rooms they are CLEAN hotel type rooms with small kitchenettes. Spent the last 10 years taking my daughter to the caribbean so wasn't sure how she would feel about a beach with seaweed... she dove right in and played on the waves everyday! New boat / diving dock out in the ocen was TONS of fun for the kids and quite a few adults! Indoor pool area is very nice... it has a sauna and steam room and even has a little bar where you can have drinks if you stay at the pool. They have a little restaurant that serves breakfast everday and a dinner on Friday night. Food was amazing so I wish they served lunch and dinner everyday! Staff was so nice and so willing to help with any needs. Building 2 would be BEST for anyone with bad knees / walking issues... these rooms would not require stairs to get IN the room - just a few to get ON the beach. (at least from what I saw) The place is just perfect for a wonderful week on the beach. We went whale watching in Provincetown - it was amazing! We saw 15 sightings of whales! Provincetown is the most quaint town with the best shops and restaurants. I could walk around here for hours! It's a gay community so dont go there if that bothers you! All around BEST time, BEST place.... I met friends and plan to meet them next year for an annual trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top Mast Resort is nestled on 750 feet of private, groomed beach overlooking Cape Cod Bay and located only minutes from nearby towns of Provincetown and Wellfleet. Accommodations include; garden view units, beachfront units with or without kitchens, 2 bedroom cottages, a 3 bedroom beach house, and a trio of 4 bedroom shore houses. Enjoy our indoor health complex complete with a large, heated pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna, weight room, kiddie pool and slide, kid smoothies, frozen drinks, beer, wine, snacks, soda and an outdoor sun deck area with an evening fire pit. outdoor tennis/basketball court area and ping pong and corn hole on the lawn. Also located on site is our cafe which serves breakfast every day and dinner on Fridays, with seasonal outdoor patio dining by our large koi fish pond and water feature. Free WI-FI in every room and in various locations through out the property. Shuttle services to Provincetown. Family owned and operated for over 45 years! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Top Mast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Top Mast Hotel North Truro
- Top Mast North Truro
- Top Mast Resort North Truro, MA, North America