A long weekend at the Top Mast was just what we needed in early October. The room was small but very efficient. We had two beds, a flat screen cable TV, and a small kitchette which was fully stocked. We were able to have breakfast in our room in the mornings and were out and about during the day. After our long days of shopping in Provincetown, we relaxed and unwound in the club house. Let me tell you it was wonderful and all very brand new.
The hot tub took away at least ten years from my face, it was that relaxing. There is also a beautiful swimming pool with a slide and a couple of water spurts jetting into the pool. The kids loved it. There is also a small gym, changing rooms, shower rooms, bathrooms, lockers (it was very well furnished and decorated). There is even a flat screen TV and a snack bar by the pool. Plenty of tables and lounge chairs to just sit and relax.
I can't wait to go back and just veg out in the hot tub. The only thing I would do different is rent a bigger room. There were three of us and we really could have used a little more space. The room we rented is perfect for two guests.
I also have to add here how clean the room and club house were; really spotless and well kept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top Mast Resort is nestled on 750 feet of private, groomed beach overlooking Cape Cod Bay and located only minutes from nearby towns of Provincetown and Wellfleet. Accommodations include; garden view units, beachfront units with or without kitchens, 2 bedroom cottages, a 3 bedroom beach house, and a trio of 4 bedroom shore houses. Enjoy our indoor health complex complete with a large, heated pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna, weight room, kiddie pool and slide, kid smoothies, frozen drinks, beer, wine, snacks, soda and an outdoor sun deck area with an evening fire pit. outdoor tennis/basketball court area and ping pong and corn hole on the lawn. Also located on site is our cafe which serves breakfast every day and dinner on Fridays, with seasonal outdoor patio dining by our large koi fish pond and water feature. Free WI-FI in every room and in various locations through out the property. Shuttle services to Provincetown. Family owned and operated for over 45 years! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Top Mast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Top Mast Hotel North Truro
- Top Mast North Truro
- Top Mast Resort North Truro, MA, North America