My husband and I just returned from a mini-vacation on the Cape. We liked the area south of Provincetown where we had decided to stay - close to town, but more peaceful, and situated a short drive from some lovely unspoiled nature. The Horizons Beach Resort looked somewhat more modest than its name implied. However, when we entered our room (at the far end of the shore-front units) we were delighted: Large, comfortable, with lovely views of Provincetown Bay, and all conveniences. In the morning we brewed ourselves some coffee, and sat watching the sea birds while enjoying the cranberry-walnut bread we had purchased in the little grocery store in North Truro. And at night we watched the sun set over the Bay. Beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizons Beach Resort offers enjoyment and tranquility for your Cape Cod vacation. All accommodations feature kitchens, air conditioning and cable televisions. Select from units with sliders opening to sun decks overlooking Cape Cod Bay, or corner rooms with picture windows and spectacular water views. Relax on 500 feet of private beach or swim in the bayside outdoor pool. Rates for every budget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Horizons Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizons Beach Hotel North Truro
- Horizons Beach Resort North Truro, MA, North America