“Fantastic!!”

Horizons Beach Resort
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in North Truro
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had booked another place, but when we got there we found the place disgusting and filthy. So we started driving around and was thrilled when I saw a vacancy sign at Horizons Beach. They didn't,t have anything until Tuesday but we booked anyway. Imagine my surprise when they called me to say they had found a way to take us in that very day!

The place is super clean, well appointed and comfortable. What a pleasure!

They really saved our vacation and went above and beyond for us. Their care and customer service is amazing and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Constant_Loop
There are newer reviews for Horizons Beach Resort

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have now been here several times and we will return! Nice pool, quiet and peaceful beach,rooms are wonderful. Great place to watch those amazing Cape Cod Sunsets!!! Highly recommended. Restaurants close by or you can eat in your room and enjoy the views.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hawkeyedml
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I booked ahead for the 4th of July weekend which was surprisingly very affordable! We stayed at the unique Pagoda complex and even though we got a ground floor front room, we still had a great view of the ocean only seconds across the street. Would definitely recommend getting a 2nd or 3rd flr front unit at the Pagodas which I will make a point to do next time around. Room was decent with two double beds and cute little kitchenette with a hot plate heater and kitchen items provided. I would advise you bring a tissue box as that was one thing I noticed missing for a basic room. Also you'll need to bring your own toiletries as only little bars of soap is provided. The other thing missing is wi-fi although during the day you can snag a free network for a certain time so you really need to be prepared not to have access to internet all the time.

There is a shuttle service ($2/one way) that takes you into P-town (~15 minutes away) which stops by every half hour which is so convenient when you don't want to worry about having a DD. This is what we did on the 4th then went back to the hotel to watch the fireworks across P-town by the beach at night! The beach water is surprisingly warm though the cons is that the water is kind of murky which can be a bit scary. If you don't want to swim in the beach, there is a nice well-kept pool overlooking the ocean you can use. If you don't plan to use the kitchen for breakfast, there is a restaurant about 5 minutes down the street that serves a great menu and I especially recommend their eggs benedict! Will definitely plan on coming back!

Room Tip: For the Pagodas, rent ocean facing front rooms on the 2nd or 3rd floor!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Angelpetra
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We booked a pagoda room last-minute and really didn't have any idea what it was like. Ended up getting in late and the owner was kind enough to make alternate arrangements for us to get into our room after the office closed. It was a super cute little room decorated in a nautical style with a bathroom and kitchenette. Ours was a corner unit so we had windows on two sides and a great ocean view from across the street. The room was impeccably clean and very comfortable. Also a unique little area. We'd definitely stay here again - it was a great value for the price and a fun alternative to a standard hotel experience - it felt more like our own little beach house.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank raisingruckus
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We come here every June for a week. We love the location and especially love the staff. Rooms are very comfortable. Views from the porch are spectacular. This year we actually are going there twice! Plus our daughter and her family came and stayed in their own room and loved it!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank joanobie
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I don't think I will stay anywhere else on the Cape from now on. I used to stay at B&Bs but now that I have kids, it's tougher to find kid-friendly places. The owner here is very friendly and helpful, he gave me some great tips on where to eat and a weather update which was accurate and helpful to planning things to do. We couldn't have asked for a better view or location. It was fully stocked with everything we needed for a few days in the kitchen. I will certainly recommend this resort to friends and family and we will be coming back for longer stays in the future! I have nothing negative at all to say about this place and look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank LBradley22
Reviewed June 11, 2013

What a find!! This place is wonderful. Quiet, close to Ptown family friendly nice pool...I called on Wed and got last minute room four a long weekend 5 days it was glorious. My Husband and I were here before Memorial Day and fell in love with it we came back with the kids 3 weeks later.
Staff was fantastic Tom could not have been more helpful, rooms were super clean. If you are looking for a nice efficiency this is the place to stay they supply linens and bath towels you just bring your beach towels... Kitchen is well stocked all you need is your food and foil spices ... Ect plus Stop and Shop easy to get to in P town!
Thanks for a great stay

Beachfront White Sands Resort Motel
Top Mast Resort
Top Mast Resort
#1 of 11 in North Truro

Been to Horizons Beach Resort? Share your experiences!