“Love Horizons!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Horizons Beach Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Truro
Horizons Beach Resort
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in North Truro
Westbrook, Connecticut
“Love Horizons!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Horizons is a great place to stay with a great location. The beach and pool are perfectly located. We have been staying here for a few years now and other then staying right in P town this is the best place to stay. The transit buss picks you up right in front and runs at :05 and :35 on the hour. The room rates are always reasonable and the front office staff is very helpful. I highly recommend Horizons Beach Resort.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Mike P

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Brooklyn, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

I have been to the Horizons Beach Resort 2 years in a row and plan to keep going back every Memorial Day weekend. The rates are reasonable, the staff is super friendly and the rooms are clean! It is just outside of Ptown and the shuttle to Ptown is directly across the street from the office. We left our car parked for the entire weekend and utilized the shuttle since the ride into town is SO quick.

My first time up (2011) my friends and I stayed in one of the 2 bedroom units. It was perfectly sized for the 4 of us. There was a little yard with picnic table in the back and a patio with table in the front. The staff allowed us to use our bbq. We just weren't allowed to use it on the actual deck, which was fine.

This year my girfriend and I stayed in one of the shorefront apartments. Our friends were in the unit right next to us. This unit is smaller, but perfect for 2 - 4 people. We had a super comfy king size bed and there was also a sleeper sofa that my cousin used. We opened our curtains and saw the beach. When we opened our door, we heard the waves. There was a nice table in the kitchen to enjoy our meals.

The units are all fully loaded with pots, pans, coffee maker, stove, fridge, utensils, etc. All you have to bring is food and drinks. Towels are also provided, but they are small. You should probably bring your own beach towel if you plan to use the pool or go swimming in the ocean. The units are not provided with shampoo, conditioner or body wash so you should pack your own, which I always do anyway.

This is a great place to stay!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank Sara B
Lakeville, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

First time to Truro and was NOT disappointed with Horizons. The rooms are so clean, def have been refreshed in the last 2 years or so. We were on the 2nd floor, overlooking the Bay (#16).

We had 2 full beds (slightly firm), full kitchen (no oven, stove top), kitchen, and couch. The views are amazing.

The pool is so clean and plenty of chairs. You can see the ocean from the pool. Its amazing.

The only thing I wish was different, would be that someone cleans the seaweed off the beach on a daily basis. Not the resorts fault..just my 1 thing.

There is a shuttle out front every 30mins for $2. We drove, and Ptown was about 5-10mins away. Very close.

Horizons is truly the BEST deal in the area. The rooms, the beach, the pool, and proximity to P town cant be beat.

We grilled on the beach (our own grill), we had a fire on the beach (in the grill), and already booked our NEXT trip.

Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Overlooking the bay
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank fluffy_k_69
Hudson, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

This is a pretty good deal for a place near P-town, but you'll need to know what you have to bring with you. They do not provide shampoo/conditioner or a hair dryer or dish detergent. There is no phone in the room. The provided towels are the tiniest, thinnest towels I've ever seen. On the other hand, there's a pretty nice view, a nice private beach, and the P-town shuttle picks up in front of the hotel every half hour. Having a little kitchenette saves you a lot of money on food. They do provide cutlery, dishware, a microwave, a toaster, and a few pots and pans. The fridge has a freezer, and there's a little tiny Spacemaker stove if you want to actually cook! Our corner room on the third floor had a king-sized bed, a tiny (uncomfortable) loveseat with a coffeetable, a little dining table and three chairs, and a balcony with three chairs. It all worked out okay, but I wish I had known to bring a hairdryer!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank acridrabbit
Hopedale, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

My wife and I spent a week at Horizons during the Summer. It has a well-maintained outdoor pool AND a beautiful, groomed private beach overlooking the tip of Cape Cod. I was on the beach by 7:30 AM each day. We had to cross the street to reach them, however.

The room and bedroom were very comfortable and clean. TV's in both the main room and the bedroom. Kitchenette for meals was a nice cost saving feature.

The resort needs WIFI. I use my laptop to plan most everything. I had to sit outside of the office to get online.

The shuttle to Provincetown is inexpensive and convenient. Don't drive to PTown if you don't want to spend a ton to park. Use the shuttle.

Provincetown is amazing. Great food, great scenary, great people watching, great shops and great bars. You will never forget visiting there.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
8 Thank Greg022_10
Boston, MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

We stayed here for the July 4th weekend. You can easily reach this place by the P-town shuttle. We took the ferry from Boston into P-town and the shuttle from P-town to this location. Its not a full fledged resort, but its nice. Not much to do at the hotel itself, but it does have a nice beach and a beautiful setting. We stayed at one of their Pagodas. These are very cute rooms with a small kitchen. We would then take the bus into P-town and spend the day checking out the various attractions, the bar scene in town. Overall, it was reasonably priced and solved the purpose.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank ayush1982
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

We went to my favorite spot, Horizons beach Resort for a week in August/September.

It is my alltime favorite place. I've been coming here since I was a child. I have had the good fortune to share this spot with family and friends over the years. Tom and his staff are so friendly and everything runs so smothly you barely notice staff are there at all.

We are already booked for 10 days at the same time this year and I can't wait to step out my door and onto the sand.

We had such a good time we went back in October for oysterfest and it was great. I couldn't think of a bad thing to say if I tried except,,,,,,,,eventually you have to leave. Darn.

On that note,can't wait to see Tom and the gang.

Room Tip: Everything shorefront, but I CAN'T share the best room for obvious reasons. lol
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Top Mast Resort
Top Mast Resort
#1 of 11 in North Truro
The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club

Been to Horizons Beach Resort? Share your experiences!