“Great to be back!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crow's Nest Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Truro
Crow's Nest Resort
You added Crow's Nest Resort to your Saves list
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in North Truro
Highlands NJ
“Great to be back!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We stayed at the Crows Nest a couple of times some 20+ years ago. Back then it was a simple little spot. Nothing too fancy, but of course, location ,location, location!
This was our first trip back, since then, to the Cape. Our now grown children treated us to a visit back to the dear olde Cape, for our 35th wedding anniversary. We called, and were pleasantly surprised to find the place still there, and now renovated. Finding out that we stayed there all those years ago, Jim, the mgr. generously offered a "return customer" discount!! Upon arrival at about 6pm this past Columbus Day weekend, we were greeted by Michelle,and a fantastic October sunset. From that point on the stay was nothing less than FANTASTIC. The suite immaculate. Full kitchen, fireplace. And the view. Oh that view. Sunrise, mid-day, sunset,and even the totally peaceful evening. A great place, staff,and still. location. Truly, as the saying goes, these days..."Cape Cod. calm" Thanks to Jim, and very special thanks to Michelle. We loved it so much, we stayed an extra night!! We will be back. And it wont be 20 years this time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank tim y

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

For over ten years my husband and I have been staying at the Crow's Nest Resort and wouldn't stay anywhere else. The apartments are in perfect condition and are equiped with any kitchen utility needed. Beds are comfortable, service from housekeeping is exceptional and meets any of my needs. Crow's Nest is very quiet and if your looking for a quiet relaxing place this it it. Michelle is very helpful with any question re: restaurants or the area and setting up my reservations...and she has a wonderful personality!!
The view from each unit is unbelievable looking out to the sea and the village of Provincetown and is steps away from the beach. I just sit outside the door of my unit and don't have to drag umbrellas and chairs to the beach because it is, like I said, right on the beach.
There is a shuttle bus that takes me to Ptown which is only a mile or two away ($1/ea way for seniors/every 30/min.) and I can go to Ptown for an early morning latte or brouse the quaint little shops it has to offer. And don't let me forget the art gallerys. Don't miss a whale watch which is really amazing. My husband loves the fishing out at Race Point and the awesome fishing friends he has meet there.
I have stayed a lot places all over the east coast and CN is #1 in my book.
Mary and Rocco Valvano

Room Tip: If you are a senior or have children first floor is great! Captains Quarters is my favorite unit be...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MaryValvano
New Haven, CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Almost seven years ago I discovered this magnificent treasure in North Truro, right on Cape Cod Bay. It has literally become my home away from home and I'm fortunate enough to enjoy four or five trips a year to enjoy all that it has to offer. All of the rooms at the resort are well thought out and they offer everything that you could ever want including a full (well equipped) kitchen, delightful living room and luxurious bedrooms. The housekeeping staff visit daily and keep the unit clean and comfortable. A washer and dryer are included as well as jacuzzi bath tubs. Towels and linens are provided. For the chilly nights a fireplace is included in each unit. I have also stayed in the cottages, located about a mile down the road and these are also very comfortable and kept in pristine condition. Michelle, the manager is on top of everything and is always readily available to help with any need that might arise. She knows the area and can recommend good restaurants and sights to see while staying there. I would stay at no other place on the Cape. The evening sunsets are a beauty to behold.

Room Tip: I like a second floor unit or one of the three cottages.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Richard F
charlestown mass
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We have been staying here for the past 10 years or so, and we couldn't think of a better place to be. The rooms are charming, clean and probably the best views all around. The staff is absolutely incredible and will go that one step beyond. You can watch the sunset, while having a cocktail right in front of your room, couldn't get any better that that. Your options are unlimited at the Crows Nest, from being right there at the beach, near shops and great restaurant's, or having a quiet meal in your room, .everything is provided for you, the only thing you have to bring are your clothes and you will be all set for greatest vacation ever. Cant wait until next year. Thanks Michelle and staff for everything.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank irene j
Picton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We really enjoyed our 5 nights at the Crows Nest Resort. We were 2 couples sharing a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite on the upper level of the resort. The view was wonderful. Sitting in the livingroom was like being on a cruise ship, that's how close the water seemed. Next time however, I would like to try a room on the lower level as they had private outdoor sitting areas for each room, with comfy seating (eg.Adirondack style chairs) which the upper level does not have. Michelle, the manager was wonderful, as many others have posted here.

The suite was very well equipped, especially the kitchen. The bedroom with the twin beds is really nice, with sliding doors and a very large ensuite bathroom. The second bathroom could use some shelves for putting out toiletries. Both bedrooms had lots of storage space. It was nice having the fireplace in the livingroom which we used one evening.

The location is great for visiting the best beaches on the cape, and there are several good restaurants nearby (see my separate review of Terra Luna). Also a very short drive to Provincetown with myriads of restaurants and shopping. There is also a handy shuttle bus that stops right outside the resort and goes to Provincetown and it's beaches, all day long, every 30 minutes I believe.

We had a great stay!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank MinigirlPicton
Newton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

The Crow's Nest is beautiful, so very relaxing. Michelle the innkeeper was fabulous, she knows the area, she suggested great places to eat. We had a girls weekend and all the stress for m home was gone, the view s are spectacular

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Susan D
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I wanted a long weekend that would allow me to experience the true flavor of Cape Cod. This resort had far exceeded my expectations. I rented a cottage on the water. The views were breath taking, sunrises, sunsets and the smell of the fresh salt water air. The cottage was big, extremely clean, and an ultra modern facility. Michelle the manager was helpful and very accommodating (I changed my reservation with absolutely no problem). For a truly amazing experience I highly recommend this resort. One thing, you MUST leave any anxiety and stress behind.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Outer Reach Resort
Outer Reach Resort
#4 of 11 in North Truro
4.0 of 5 stars 303 reviews

Been to Crow's Nest Resort? Share your experiences!