Crow's Nest Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Blue Sea Motor Inn(North Truro)
$89
$169
East Harbour Motel and Cottages(North Truro)(Great Value!)
$69
Cape View Motel(North Truro)(Great Value!)
$79
Travelocity
Top Mast Resort(North Truro)(Great Value!)
$80
Travelocity
Horizons Beach Resort(North Truro)(Great Value!)
$159
Priceline
Outer Reach Resort(North Truro)
  • Breakfast included
Kalmar Village(North Truro)
  • Pool
All reviewsgas fireplacemary jofull kitchenwasher dryerfirst floorjacuzzi tubtwo bedroom suitecaptain's quartersp towncape cod baymy home away from homemanager michelleadirondack chairsoff seasonhigh tidethe lower levelwonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Almost seven years ago I discovered this magnificent treasure in North Truro, right on Cape Cod Bay. It has literally become my home away from home and I'm fortunate enough to enjoy four or five trips a year to enjoy all that it has to offer. All of the rooms at the resort are well thought out and they offer everything that you could ever want including a full (well equipped) kitchen, delightful living room and luxurious bedrooms. The housekeeping staff visit daily and keep the unit clean and comfortable. A washer and dryer are included as well as jacuzzi bath tubs. Towels and linens are provided. For the chilly nights a fireplace is included in each unit. I have also stayed in the cottages, located about a mile down the road and these are also very comfortable and kept in pristine condition. Michelle, the manager is on top of everything and is always readily available to help with any need that might arise. She knows the area and can recommend good restaurants and sights to see while staying there. I would stay at no other place on the Cape. The evening sunsets are a beauty to behold.

Room Tip: I like a second floor unit or one of the three cottages.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Richard F
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We have been staying here for the past 10 years or so, and we couldn't think of a better place to be. The rooms are charming, clean and probably the best views all around. The staff is absolutely incredible and will go that one step beyond. You can watch the sunset, while having a cocktail right in front of your room, couldn't get any better that that. Your options are unlimited at the Crows Nest, from being right there at the beach, near shops and great restaurant's, or having a quiet meal in your room, .everything is provided for you, the only thing you have to bring are your clothes and you will be all set for greatest vacation ever. Cant wait until next year. Thanks Michelle and staff for everything.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank irene j
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We really enjoyed our 5 nights at the Crows Nest Resort. We were 2 couples sharing a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite on the upper level of the resort. The view was wonderful. Sitting in the livingroom was like being on a cruise ship, that's how close the water seemed. Next time however, I would like to try a room on the lower level as they had private outdoor sitting areas for each room, with comfy seating (eg.Adirondack style chairs) which the upper level does not have. Michelle, the manager was wonderful, as many others have posted here.

The suite was very well equipped, especially the kitchen. The bedroom with the twin beds is really nice, with sliding doors and a very large ensuite bathroom. The second bathroom could use some shelves for putting out toiletries. Both bedrooms had lots of storage space. It was nice having the fireplace in the livingroom which we used one evening.

The location is great for visiting the best beaches on the cape, and there are several good restaurants nearby (see my separate review of Terra Luna). Also a very short drive to Provincetown with myriads of restaurants and shopping. There is also a handy shuttle bus that stops right outside the resort and goes to Provincetown and it's beaches, all day long, every 30 minutes I believe.

We had a great stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MinigirlPicton
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The Crow's Nest is beautiful, so very relaxing. Michelle the innkeeper was fabulous, she knows the area, she suggested great places to eat. We had a girls weekend and all the stress for m home was gone, the view s are spectacular

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Susan D
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I wanted a long weekend that would allow me to experience the true flavor of Cape Cod. This resort had far exceeded my expectations. I rented a cottage on the water. The views were breath taking, sunrises, sunsets and the smell of the fresh salt water air. The cottage was big, extremely clean, and an ultra modern facility. Michelle the manager was helpful and very accommodating (I changed my reservation with absolutely no problem). For a truly amazing experience I highly recommend this resort. One thing, you MUST leave any anxiety and stress behind.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo