“Dream vacation!”
Review of Crow's Nest Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Truro
Crow's Nest Resort
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in North Truro
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Spent 3 nights in mid-May and enjoyed every minute from hearing the ocean from inside our 1st floor condo to sitting out with our morning coffee in hand enjoying the view. Everything was perfect and a dream come true for us Canadians who are far from this type of pleasure. The drive down was worth it... Thanks Crow's Nest

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank busygirldeb

Reviewed June 3, 2013

My Husband Jon and I will be married 44 this October 11th, There is no place on earth we would rather spend it then at the crow's Nest Resort in lovely No. Truro on beautiful Cape Cod overlooking Cape Cod Bay.
We spent 4 great days in early May, just the two of us. We plan to spend 4 days in early August with our two grandchildren Tyler 13 and Kaitlynn 8. The kids have a great time exploring the beach when the tide is out or sitting on the steps watching the tide come in. Not to mention the Wydeth Museum in Provincetown.
Michelle, the Crow's Nest Manager to me is the best. On one of our visits there was a slight emergency and she handled it promptly and with great knowledge. "She knew her stuff"
Her staff is kind and considerate and extremely pleasant. The rooms are clean. Décor is awesome and the view is to die for. sunset are worth a million dollars.
Did I say we will be celebrating our 44th anniversary in October and plan to spend it at none other then "THE CROW'NEST RESORT".

Room Tip: corner rooms are best for families with a lot of kids the kids will have plenty of room to run
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Claudia L
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I discovered Crow's Nest Resort a few years ago. I was so impressed then and continue to be impressed now. Although this last stay, for a week in May, was in the Captain's Quarters ( which is the premier of suites) I have been equally impressed with the smaller units as well. Nothing better than watching the sunrise over Indian Lake and the sunset over Cape Cod Bay, walkng the beach with is just outside your door. Michelle, property manager is fabulous. I feel more than just a customer each time I stay. I look forward to a return visit in the near future. If you are looking for a beautiful place to rest and relax , this is just the place for you !!!

Room Tip: I have stayed on both the upper an lower levels . Each has their benefit. The corner units are very...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Karen B
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have been here before and absolutely LOVE this place!! My cuz Donna and I stayed here this week and she loved it as well. I leaked the secret of my favorite place and now cuz Donna will share with the WORLD. Michelle ( property manager )was excellent !!!! Forget the "touristy stuff" in other cape towns! This place is peaceful and friendly. Thanks Michelle for the great experience.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank deansi
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We spent a couple days here in mid May 2013. To be honest Crow's Nest Resort was so much better than we expected and the fireplace was so nice to use during our visit. The size of the suite was just perfect and yes plenty of towels. Excellent staff!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the ocean
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Daniel L
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have stayed at the Crow's Nest twice - once in a studio (couples vacation with myself and my husband), and once in a two-bedroom suite (we actually got engaged on this trip). The Crow's Nest has it all - all of the rooms are truly oceanfront; step out your front door and you are on the beach. Every suite includes a kitchen (refrigerator, stove, microwave, essential cookware) and a small washer/dryer both of which are absolutely essential if you are going to stay on the Cape for a week or more because going out to eat every day would take a huge dent out of your budget. While you may pay a little more than some other hotels in the area, the ambiance and convenience of the kitchen/laundry in your room make up the difference and then some. I cannot say enough good things about this place - you just have to experience it for yourself to understand.

Room Tip: Book a first floor suite to truly enjoy the beachfront living; you get your own adirondack chairs an...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MBisesi
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Our annual trip to Truro is in early April the view of Ptown from any condo is outstanding! The beach is just steps away from our door. We have stayed in a studio and a two bedroom suite and all have met or exceeded our expectations. A full kitchen, and a living room area that looks out at the water, it is a blissful retreat!

This was our fourth year back to the Crow's Nest Resort and we loved every minute. We have already planned to return next year, thank you for such an enjoyable stay. See you all next year!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
#1 of 11 in North Truro
East Harbour
East Harbour
#10 of 11 in North Truro

Been to Crow's Nest Resort? Share your experiences!