“one of my favorites”

Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in North Truro
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since 1988, Montano's Restaurant has been treating residents and visitors of North Truro alike to authentic Italian cuisine that's made from scratch the old fashioned way. With pasta that's crafted in-house and cooked to order, homemade sauces, and pizza dough that's made fresh daily, it's easy to see why we've become a local favorite. You'll be welcomed in with warm and inviting service as you relax and look over our menu. Our dishes feature local seafood that's freshly caught as well as dry aged USDA Prime Meats for steak that's intensified in flavor and cooked to perfection. Whether you're tasting our New Haven style pizza or our eggplant parmesan, you'll feel like you're dining in Italy without leaving Cape Cod.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Montano's is one of my favorite restaurants in Truro. Great for take out pizza and try the gnocchi's...mummmmmm

1  Thank MaryValvano

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Ate there twice during my recent stay. Enjoyed early dinner on both occasions. Crab-stuffed flounder for one meal, Fettucine Alfredo for the other. Both meals were good, the porttions ample and I took home lunch for the next day.
Karen provided friendly service on both occasions.

1  Thank miamimimi2018
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food is good at Montano's and we have ordered take out several times and appreciated the pasta sauces and fresh salads. We rarely eat in because the atmosphere is not cozy. It is a big open room and the lighting is a little too bright for us. If you have a big party including children, I imagine it's perfect.

1  Thank Christie H
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Stopped for dinner on our third evening on the Cape and had a fabulous meal. Dollar for dollar this was a better value than the previous 2 restaurants we dined at. Fresh hot from the oven bread with olive oil and grated cheese to start. We were there early enough to catch the early bird specials. My husband had the chicken parmigiana which came with a house salad. Nice portion with plenty to take home. I had the seafood fra diablo which I asked for it to be mild. (Not an early bird special) The seafood was fresh, not spicy as requested, and hit the spot. All the desserts are made on premise. The chocolate mousse was rich, and smooth. Service was friendly and prompt. The music playing on their stereo was a bit old school but I do like Classic Sinatra tunes and the old standards. If you are in the area and looking for some great Italian food, this is the place. They even make their own pasta.

2  Thank Kathy E
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We ate at the restaurant on September 21. Outstanding service and outstanding food. I had the veal saltibocca; it was the best I have ever eaten.

1  Thank Suka81