“A Gem!”

Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in North Truro
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since 1988, Montano's Restaurant has been treating residents and visitors of North Truro alike to authentic Italian cuisine that's made from scratch the old fashioned way. With pasta that's crafted in-house and cooked to order, homemade sauces, and pizza dough that's made fresh daily, it's easy to see why we've become a local favorite. You'll be welcomed in with warm and inviting service as you relax and look over our menu. Our dishes feature local seafood that's freshly caught as well as dry aged USDA Prime Meats for steak that's intensified in flavor and cooked to perfection. Whether you're tasting our New Haven style pizza or our eggplant parmesan, you'll feel like you're dining in Italy without leaving Cape Cod.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Stopped for dinner on our third evening on the Cape and had a fabulous meal. Dollar for dollar this was a better value than the previous 2 restaurants we dined at. Fresh hot from the oven bread with olive oil and grated cheese to start. We were there early enough to catch the early bird specials. My husband had the chicken parmigiana which came with a house salad. Nice portion with plenty to take home. I had the seafood fra diablo which I asked for it to be mild. (Not an early bird special) The seafood was fresh, not spicy as requested, and hit the spot. All the desserts are made on premise. The chocolate mousse was rich, and smooth. Service was friendly and prompt. The music playing on their stereo was a bit old school but I do like Classic Sinatra tunes and the old standards. If you are in the area and looking for some great Italian food, this is the place. They even make their own pasta.

2  Thank Kathy E

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We ate at the restaurant on September 21. Outstanding service and outstanding food. I had the veal saltibocca; it was the best I have ever eaten.

1  Thank Suka81
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We ordered carryout for four and the food was amazing! Pizza was fantastic! The staff was very polite.

2  Thank Twdad
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We ended up eating here two nights in a row as many restaurants in the area are closed on Wednesdays. The first night our meal was ok and the service was great. Dinner the second nite (Wed) was excellent as was the service- fettucine alfredo with chicken was great and the sole was amongst the best fish dinners I have ever had - very light coating over a bed of spinach etc - very tasty - the pasta fagoli was also excellent - love the bread dip - grated parmesan with oil - suggest you add a little salt and pepper - makes it even better.
Thought the price was very reasonable. Decent selection of wines and beer.

1  Thank Peter M
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I visit the Cape every year and have driven by this restaurant a dozen times because we enjoy the restaurante in P-town. This year we decided to give it a try for our anniversary and we are so glad we did. The food was excellent. We had the calamari appetizer with hot pepper and we loved it. The house made warm bread was incredible and they will bring you another loaf if you finish it. My husband had the bone in rib-eye and I had a chicken dish and they were both outstanding. Mine came over house made pasta, which was fantastic. Unfortunately, we didn't have room for desert, but they did have a nice selection to choose from. Our waitress Emily was excellent too! We will definitely be back next year.

1  Thank Shell914