“Great spot decent wines”

Truro Vineyards of Cape Cod
More attraction details
Owner description: A new england vineyard on the Cape.
Northville, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great spot decent wines”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have to be honest. I am a napa wine snob so stopping here was not high expectations but the wines were really decent. Usually most east coast wines are to sweet and bitter but these are neither. Stop I don't think you will be disappointed.

2 Thank Don H

WORCESTER
262 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 192 helpful votes
“Interesting way to do a wine tasting”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

While visiting the cape our group decided to go to the Truro Winery. We arrived and entered the gift shop where we paid for our tasting. We were directed outside to a covered patio and were pleasantly surprised that we would sit and the woman working would bring wine to use to try. It was very different than I am use to. the wines were all good. Unfortunately the best wine they have (in my opinion) is the Chardonnay but that wasn't on the tasting menu the day we went. The wines are available for purchase, along with snacks and they have a great gift shop. Lots of fun gift ideas for wine lovers.

The tasting consists of 5 different wines that you pick from a list of 10.

2 Thank Travelbugsforlife
Tucson, Arizona
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great Location-OK Wines”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is right off of the highway as you go back and forth between P-Town and Boston on Cape Cod... Great and beautiful location with an outstanding lawn/patio. The tasting staff was pleasant and helpful... I found the wines to be average, but the atmosphere more than made up for it. $10 gets you five wines and a glass. Great way to end the day on the Cape!

Manchester, Connecticut
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“delicious”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The wine was delicious and the vineyard was beautiful. My only complaint was that no one spoke to us and we didn't exactly feel welcome.

Visited September 2013
Middletown, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bottoms up...the next tasting is starting!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I've been to many wine tastings over the years but never have I felt so rushed to finish a wine and move on to the next
wine because "there are tastings every 30 minutes". Not a very relaxing experience. We tasted 5 wines...OK but not outstanding. My friends and I liked the cranberry wine the best. Beautiful location and would have liked to go on the winery tour but we arrived too late.
Bottom line...we were disappointed and felt rushed. Would not pay $10 again at this winery

Visited September 2013