We have stayed at Kalmar Village for the past four years and will continue to vacation there! The location is prime for exploring the dunes as well as Ptown, using the easy shuttle that stops right at the front door. The views are beautiful, both in am and pm-of the harbor and the ships and pleasure boats. Housekeeping is a plus, along with the pool and lawn play area as well as lots of room for flying kites.
Cooking on the grills, in an equipped kitchen or at one of the many excellent nearby restaurants; a visit down to Wellfleet or Clem's for fresh seafood...free programs offered by the National Seashore...climbing the monument and going to church at St. Mary's...we love it all and look forward to our all too brief week in Truro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular & Unique Waterfront Property overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown . Weekly and daily rentals of authentic Cape Cod Cottages, Efficiency Rooms, and Suites. Kitchens, linens, cleaning service, cable & wifi provided. Coin laundry. Cottages have their own lawn area with individual picnic table and grill. Sparkling large swimming pool. And the most spacious & pristine sandy beach in the Beachpoint area, with a night time Bonfire Pit. ....Truly Cape Cod. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kalmar Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalmar Village North Truro, MA, North America
- Kalmar Village Hotel North Truro