A copy of the email I sent following my stay:
"Some issues with my stay on Saturday night in Room 104:
1) There is a *significant* leak from the toilet supply valve.
2) Cleaning crew apparently knows about leak beacuse there was an ice bucket thoughtfully placed under the valve to catch aforementioned leak.
3) In the future, you may want to consider posting a sign to indicate how often the bucket needs to be emptied (or you may want to fix the valve).
4) From my experience, the bucket needs to be emptied at least every 3 hours, based on the depth of the water in the bathroom when I returned just after 10 PM.
5) Apparently, motel guests are on their own after 10 PM - no way to alert you of the issue mentioned above - you were also unavailable when I checked out the following morning at 7;30.
6) Please consider changing the scent of the air freshener that was copiously sprayed throughout the room - it's actually rather off-putting.
Blue Sea Motor Inn gets 2/5 stars - cheap lodging in a prime location is fine, but you guys need to do the maintenance! I will be posting this to TripAdvisor, as well as your response."
Nothing heard from the motel.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking