“VERY GOOD”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in North Reading
Reviewed August 12, 2013

For a fast food restaurant the Wendys in North Reading is very good. The food is always hot and the service is good. The place i skept very clean for a fast food restaurant also.

There are newer reviews for Wendy's

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Decided today to take them up on their $.99-any-size iced coffee promotion. Got one regular & one caramel for me and a mocha for my son, all larges. They were so horrible, we finished none of them. They were all bland, and the flavored ones had an undertone of fruit flavor. I assume the coffee was fresh because we rolled up 15 minutes after they opened. I'd rather spend my $1 for a medium iced at McDonald's instead of a large at Wendy's. At least we didn't waste a lot of money. Never again.