“Over rated and not worth the wait”

The Farmer's Daughter
Reserve with OpenTable
The Farmer's Daughter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in North Easton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Over rated and not worth the wait”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Wife heard about this restaurant from chronicle on channel 5. Got there and was told by hostess it would be a half hour wait and asked for cell # so they could text went table was ready. 1 hour later finally was called. Other people with larger parties were let in before us, a 2 top and other diners. Was very packed and noisy and they have to many tables for this small of a place. The waiter kept on pushing the special for breakfast. Eggs over easy with carb cakes. Did not even think to ask about price since other items eggs benny was around $9.95. This plate was $18.95 really am I at the Ritz???? I have ate on Maui and never paid this much, plus everything is ala cart....Home fries, small plate 3.95. Wife's eggs benny came out cold, did not send back since we waited for ever. Bill was $ 50.00 with tip for 2 really.... Food was good, not great and not worth the price. Tried it, wont return.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank flyboy530

“Good alternative to other places in the area”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Has a cool atmosphere, but is loud and every time we have been there it's packed. Food is very good and creative, portions are ok, could be more. Service has been great each time. Parking behind the building is ok and there is on street. Good use of local farm items, creative menu. Closed on Mondays.

Visited December 2013
“Surprisingly elegant venue for breakfast or lunch”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This store front restaraunt is really very inviting. The space is tastefully decorated, very clean with real linen napkins and new tableware and silver. The wait staff is very attentive and friendly. Breakfast was very good with robust coffee, homemade sausage and there was plenty to eat. Definitely a good place for family or friends looking for a home cooked, informal meal.

• Visited December 2013
Foxboro, Massachusetts, Usa
“It was the best”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

This was our first time but hopefully not the last. My husband and I came for lunch, it was crowded so we oped to sit at the bar. Our waitress was very attentive and made many suggestions. I tried the special, lobster mac and cheese and my husband tried the Havana sandwich, which came with a side, he chose the fresh fruit. Both were delicious and I have to say, it was the best lobster mac and cheese I have ever had. It had just the right amount of cheese and large pieces of lobster with grilled corn mixed in. He also ordered a latte too, which I ended up sharing with him, it too was yummy. It is on the expesive side for a lunch but to get fresh and local foods, it was worth it

• Visited December 2013
Abington, Massachusetts
“Fresh Local Delicious”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have been to The Farmer's Daughter twice now and dine out to various restaurants as often as my wallet allows. Driving by one day, I knew just from the name that this place would be quite the catch. Looking up the menu, my mouth began to water so therefore My mother father and myself took a trip to this beautiful quaint restaurant in N. Easton center. The first visit was for breakfast and every dish we ordered was superb. It was a while ago when we visited and I can't get the menu to open on my browser at the moment however I remember my mother ordering their specialty pancakes which were delicious, I got poached eggs sweet potato hash and toast yum and my dad ordered the special burrito of the day as well as an omelet that he raved about. The second visit was for lunch and I ordered the French Affair which was very good however it was missing a burst of flavor that I think is necessary in perfecting this dish. My mother ordered the Millie's Tacos, every part of this dish was spot on, the flavor, the freshness of ingredients and that is what is most important in a perfectly prepared taco. The one MAJOR complaint I do have that i'm sure others can agree on is the acoustics are terrible it is so noisy in there and hopefully they can fix that problem because this place is just what a local foodie loves.

• Visited October 2013

Been to The Farmer's Daughter? Share your experiences!