“Good food, more waiting than necessary.”

The Farmer's Daughter
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in North Easton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were there on a late Tuesday morning for breakfast. The restaurant was very busy, but we were able to be seated right away. We waited a while for the waitress to come over, and were ready to order by the time she came over. We both asked for coffee, and then waited. We waited for close to 10 minutes to actually get out coffees. Then more waiting. We finished our first cup of coffee and our second before our breakfast arrived. I had the Avo egg which is a fried egg on 1/2 a broiled avocado. It was DELICIOUS! My husband had the oatmeal pancakes with blueberry compote which were also yummy. The coffee was also really quite good. Overall, really good food. I was glad that we didn't attempt to try this place with the kids, they would have been going crazy with all the waiting.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I've eaten here 3 times. The food is fresh and is very appealing & healthy. The owner is very positive and gets to know her patrons and wants feedback. She also wants to use as much local produce as possible so this small local business promoting other small local businesses. I love the decor! Waitresses are attentive, hard working & informative. The crispy chicken sandwich is delicious and NOT overly fried with a slaw with a "kick" on top... YUMMY! I suggest the chick pea side salad... Try it - I bet you might like it. A small full-service bar as well so if you want a mimosa or a cold beer, etc to go with your omelette or lunch sandwich you have that option. It isn't a big place so it can get busy. A nice, healthy option food place to eat instead of some of the mass, frozen, tasteless food places that are in the area.

1  Thank LBird33
Reviewed August 2, 2013

So excited this restaurant finally opened in the center of town. The buzz has been excellent. And, for the most part, it lived up to the excitement. A breakfast and lunch place with linen napkins & mason jar water glasses is going to catch your attention. But the food was worth it also. I had the spinach power lunch (salad). Excellent, but a little pricey (12.95) for what you get. And, it need a roll or some little side extra. My friend got the Havana Sandwich - looked great. She raved about it. Some of the other dishes looked equally enticing as they went by. I'll certainly go back.