“Our Grand Daughters Loved It”

The Children's Museum in Easton
Norfolk, Massachusetts
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Our Grand Daughters Loved It”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

Our two Granddaughters had a wonderful time here. Nothing fancy, nothing elaborate but just good and interesting fun for them. The parking was a bit challenged and I was disappointed that I missed taking advantage of some admission discounts. Great opportunity for the 5-8 year old's to have some fun for a few hours.

Visited December 2013

Boston, MA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Just fine”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was looking for something to do with my 2 years-old and we went there as I got a pass with my library membership. It wasn't exactly what I expected but it kept my daughter busy for a while. I would not describe this as a museum, more like different playrooms. It's not big, so easy to manage your kid but not somewhere I'll go often.

Visited July 2013
Bridgewater, MA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Birthday and Rainy day stalwart”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

We have had a membership here for years and the kids like going here on rainy days. The kiddie birthday parties are pretty good as well, and there are a few night time events per year to. Reciprocal agreements with some other museums to boot. Worth it.

Visited April 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great for a rainy day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

If you have younger (3-8 yr old) children or grandchildren there isn't a better place to be on a rainy day. Lots of hands on stuff for the kids to do. Plus check their website for special guests that add to the enjoyment. Kraft rooms, doctor's office, kitchen playroom, dinosaurs, spaceships and even an outdoor play area will keep the little ones busy for hours.

Visited July 2013
Boston
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Not bad for the 3-8 set”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We used half off tickets from our local library but even at full price it's not a bad deal. There was enough to keep my 5 year old occupied for about 3 hours and he would have stayed longer if he could and mentioned wanting to come back when it was warmer outside. It had ample free parking and the staff was friendly. It was a nice relaxing afternoon.

Visited March 2013