“Amazing B And B”
Review of Greenspade Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Easton
Greenspade Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 North Easton B&B and Inns
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Amazing B And B”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I am often reluctant to recommend accommodation but I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending the Greenspade Inn in North Easton. We have just returned from visiting family in the area and Roni, the proprietor could not have been more hospitable. Our room was very spacious with an extremely comfortable bed with high quality bedding...... And the breakfasts - all I can say is be prepared to add a few inches to your waistline -FANTASTIC - anything you wanted and even the bread was homemade! If in the area staying there is a must.

Room Tip: The Ryder Room
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Barbara D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Inn recently. We had a great experience, everything from the cozy accommodations to the gracious host. The homemade breakfast was delicious with no detail overlooked. We will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the Inn twice - the last time being April this year - and would thoroughly recommend it. Roni is a very welcoming host and nothing is too much trouble for her. Our room was very homely and welcoming - even with a chocolate on the pillows at night ! A roaring log fire welcomed us at breakfast each morning. The breakfasts are superb with a full choice available including home made bread and muffins. We will be back when we are next in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Seattle
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My stay at the Greenspade Inn could not have been nicer. The inn is lovely, furnished with antique furniture. The room and the common areas were immaculately clean. Roni is just a jewel. I was arriving after a long flight and she invited me to join her for dinner. How nice was that? Breakfast was fabulous – fruit, eggs, pancakes, muffins. Far more than I could eat. I would strongly recommend this inn and would definitely stay here again when back in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Ingrid P
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Upon being welcomed into the Greenspade Inn, my husband and I instantly felt at home. Relaxed yet luxurious and pampering, the inn is a fascinating place. The rooms seem endless, each one a sunny, happy, spotless space. We slept a solid 9 hours on the custom made bed, soooo comfortable. The breakfast was fabulous--blueberry pancakes, thick crisp bacon, fresh fruit, and the roaring fireplace was the icing on the cake. Memorabilia from a large, close-knit family is everywhere, and Roni has a great story about each piece. When you stay at the Greenspade, for a little while, you will feel like a member of that family. HIGHLY recommended!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Deborah A
Smithfield, Virginia
Reviewed January 1, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at Greenspade Inn twice in recent months, to visit with relatives in the area and not be 'under foot'. The Greenspade is easy to reach, very comfortable, and the food and accomodations are wonderful. It's run by Veronica Green h. (aka Roni), truly one of the more interesting people on this earth! Roni is New England comfort all the way, and remained completely flexible with all our plans. She is fascinating to talk to ... and what more could you want from an Innkeeper? You will leave there feeling as if you've known her in a previous life. Roni is generous with her plants as well - she gave me BAGS of her pachisandra. We highly recommend the Greenspade (although it's NOT green; Roni tells us it's 'Somerville Red', but it looks a lot closer to mauve). Enjoy!

Room Tip: One room is onone end of the house and the other three are on the other end. We stayed in the Ryder...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Two of my business associates from Pakistan from Pakistan stayed here on a recent trip to Massachusetts. The Inn is colonial in style, with four rooms. Two of the rooms have private baths, and two rooms share a both. The rooms are adorable, with excellent beds. A full breakfast is provided daily.

What impressed me most was the wonderful host. Prior to my guests arrival I called her to go over some dietary restrictions she needed to be aware of. She had already researched the topic prior to my call and had planned a breakfast to accommodate them. She really went above and beyond to make them feel welcomed and comfortable.

The Inn is close to Stonehill College and Wheaton college. It is also just down the street from the beautiful historic buildings in Easton, including several which were designed by noted architect H. H. Richardson.

I'm so glad I chose this spot for my guests. They really enjoyed their stay.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Comfort Inn
#5 of 6 in Foxboro
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA
Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brockton (Boston)
Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield

Been to Greenspade Inn? Share your experiences!