“Old Country Buffet passed my Test” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Taunton, Massachusetts
“Old Country Buffet passed my Test”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Reviewing any Restaurant on Mothers day is Really not Fair..Old Country Buffet was maxed out at 316 customers and the food was great and The Service was Excellent and I was surprised how smooth things operated. Jennifer our Waitress was on her game and made us feel welcome. My wife and her Mother enjoyed their special day and the Norman Rockwell Prints added a nice touch to our day. Special Thanks to Mr. Brickell , Jay Lee , Jennifer and all the staff at North Dartmouth OCB Great Work...

• Visited May 2013

Kissimmee, United States
“Good comfort food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

We came in as a group of males and females. All of us declaring, we would not eat much. But then when we saw the buffet spread of food, that pledge was gone. At least for me it was. I loved the crisply fried chicken, and the salad mixes were fresh and crisp. I chose wisely and did not go back for too many seconds. Now I like apple pie and ice cream, so that was on my list of comfort foods. Needless to say when I left I was heartily satisfied. It was not the Ritz, but the last time, I was at the Ritz, I could not find the comfort foods, I like. So if it is comfort food, you are in the mood for go on in, and enjoy.

• Visited October 2012
Dartmouth, Massachusetts
“No Thanks to this place”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Maybe some like the convenience of mediocre food spread out over different self serve stations. Not my type of place. Food seems low budget/low quality.
Best thing about this restaurant was the self serve soft ice-cream!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Sassy96
Fairhaven, Massachusetts
“Do you like to eat alot? Then this is the place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2011

It's a buffet. Take it for what it's worth! The food is actual not bad for a buffet. They have everything from salad, soup, meat, veggies, pizza, sides, drinks, desserts. It's all here. The place is pretty big and located near the mall so it's convenient. All in all a good place.

1 Thank NobodyMan