“Service too slow” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff
North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
“Service too slow”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2011

The service here is ridiculously slow! We waited an HOUR for our food and initially, for the first 20 min, were the only people in the restaurant. They were out of turkey and shrimp. Two other tables were served before we were and they had probably arrived 30 min after we did. I hadn't been in a while because of the slow service, but this is the last time. The waitress never even came over to ask if we wanted rolls or explain the delay. Once the food came out we asked for rolls (many of us ordered salad) and by the time they came out, we were finished eating. It was just pathetic.

• Visited June 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Rhode Island
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2010

Me and my wife eat there often and love it the food is great and large potions. Everyone should try it

Boston, MA
“Skimpy and Lacking Flavor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2009

My boyfriend and I ordered a few things here to go and didn't get the salsa with our chips that were supposed to be included with a sandwich. Also, the greek salad didn't have greek dressing but instead red wine vinagrette. The portions were pretty skimpy. The chicken and rice soup tasted like it was made with dirty tap water. I hate being harsh but it was a pretty expensive and dissapointing lunch and I would like to inform others before they waste their time. Possibly I was there on a bad day, but I don't plan on going back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great food, love the new...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2008