This was my second trip to Meeru. Alas, I am unable to dive anymore and had a feeling I was really missing out on the main reason to visit the island, as the diving is world class. However this was my honeymoon and what a fabulous place to visit. Peaceful, beautiful, tranquil all these expressions. I was in my wheelchair most of the time and access to the bars and restaurants was very good, the staff very willing to help when required. The food was very good and there always been a very good choice. The weather was excellent, the rain did come but was only short lived.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meeru Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only resort on the island of Meeru, North Male' Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 60 acres. Your speedboat transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Meeru Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meeru Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Meeru Island Maldives
- Meeru Island Resort Maldives
- Hotel Meeru Island