beautiful island, but very expensive although all inclusive not everything is all inclusive and extras set you back a lot, a meal in the rocks restaurant is around £400 for 3 people.
good facilities but if you can have a water villa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meeru Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only resort on the island of Meeru, North Male' Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 60 acres. Your speedboat transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Meeru Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meeru Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Meeru Island Maldives
- Meeru Island Resort Maldives
- Hotel Meeru Island