I was here last summer for three days with my family. It was amazing. We unfortunately did not get to visit any of the other islands within the Maldives though there was much to do where we were. The food was great too. Every day we went for breakfast, lunch and dinner and all the meals were different. The only problem we experienced were the bugs. Every night when we were asleep, our outdoor bathroom was invaded by huge beetles!! This only meant we had to brush our teeth in the restaurant bathrooms. Apart from that, our trip was PARADISE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meeru Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Meerufenfushi, North Male' Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 60 hectares (105 acres). Your speedboat transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meeru Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meeru Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Meeru Island Maldives
- Meeru Island Resort Maldives
- Hotel Meeru Island