I spent 1 night here. Was impressed by the size of the island by Maldivian standards. It offers all the usual water sports, plus bikes, short driving range, 9 hole (par 3) golf course, tennis, football pitch. I stayed in a water villa, which was spacious. It had an outdoor spa, and steps into the aqua marine water. Beautiful. Eating is in a central dining area, where the food was plentiful and good standard. The island is in Male atoll so a speed launch trip from the air port.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meeru Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Meerufenfushi, North Male' Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 90 acres. Your speedboat transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Meeru Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meeru Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Meeru Island Maldives
- Meeru Island Resort Maldives
- Hotel Meeru Island