We have just returned from a 2 week stay at Meeru. Everything about this island and it's staff is incredible and we can not thank you enough for making our family holiday so special. We stayed in Jacuzzi beach villa 628, our room boy Suaid, Saeed at the Dhoni bar and Ali at the Maalan restaurant were amazing, nothing was ever too much for any of them and they really added to our holiday and made it memorable.
The island itself is a paradise, turquoise waters and white sand. The food is to die for and there's plenty of choice. There are also a variety of trips, we did the island hopping, photo flight and sunset cruise, all were great value for money. There's an endless amount of activities to do and a variety of entertainment in the evenings, we wish we could of stayed another couple of weeks!
We don't have the words to describe how beautiful and unique of a place Meeru is, again a massive thank you and we can not wait to return in the near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meeru Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Meerufenfushi, North Male' Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 60 hectares (105 acres). Your speedboat transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Meeru Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meeru Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Meeru Island Maldives
- Meeru Island Resort Maldives
- Hotel Meeru Island