This is a long overdue review. Whenever someone asks what is the best vacation I ever had.. its a no brainer response.. definitely Maldives! Meeru Island was the perfect choice! We availed of the all inclusive package and it was truly worth it as you don't have to think about what and where to eat. Plus the package includes alcoholic beverage so its pretty much worth every cent.
We get to stay in the water villa which is truly fantastic! I love that you have your private sun beds to soak up all the sun and you wake up to this magnificent view of the ocean. I would definitely recommend Meeru for being an affordable luxury ;)
Don't wait any longer, just book now and see the bluest of the blue waters and the finest of the fine sands of Maldives. Its truly Amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meeru Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Meerufenfushi, North Male' Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 60 hectares (105 acres). Your speedboat transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meeru Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meeru Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Meeru Island Maldives
- Meeru Island Resort Maldives
- Hotel Meeru Island