We went to the Maldives for our joint 50th Birthdays, settled on Meeru Island Resort.......absolutely amazing, when we arrived my husband summed it up as like arriving on a bounty tv advert!
Staff were wonderful, could not do enough for us, even when we had the issue of ants in our bathroom (and this does happen) they came re-sprayed the area and left a can of the spray for us (i would recommend asking for one of these sprays when you arrive and spray the outdoor bathroom nightly).
Entertainment was good, especially the accoustic group..and the disco on Sat nights was such a laugh!
We upgraded toa Jaccuzi Beach Villa-fantastic, 10 steps to our own little part of the beach.
Food was excellent, very varied, something for everyone.
We thought this would be the holiday of a lifetime...we were wrong..planning to go back, hopefully this year???
Would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meeru Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Meerufenfushi, North Male' Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 90 acres. Your speedboat transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Meeru Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meeru Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Meeru Island Maldives
- Meeru Island Resort Maldives
- Hotel Meeru Island