Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in North Attleboro
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Place”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I stayed here for a family reunion and we had booked 25 rooms. The reason we choose this location was becuase it was in between newport and boston. Let me tell you this place was great. I have stayed at many Holiday Inn Express's before but this one was very cozy. Friendly staff and up to date rooms. They said they had put in new Matresses and new TV's. I slept very well. the indoor pool was amazing as my family used it alot. For the price it was worth it becuase of the pool, breakfast andfree wifi. The breakfast was hot and they even had ready to go sandwiches. I would definetly recommend this place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank elliot l

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Webster, New York
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I have stayed at this Holiday Inn before. The TV set up is very complicated but the staff came and got it working for me. Breakfast had no taste and was overcooked. The lady working the breakfast did not enjoy her work and it showed.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these North Attleboro hotels

Trondheim, Norway
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stopped here only because I made a wrong turn trough Providence The staff was nice, and the exterior. The room was average with good beds. TV setup (top box) was awful and I just turned it off. The stay was average, but for that the price was simply too high

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Room smelled like mold , indian housekeepres are loud ! breakfast was terrible, eggs were over cooked biscuits where hard as a rock! but the cinnamon rolls are pretty tasty , only good part was the service from front desk especially a young lady Maria was so helpful in every way no matter how many times I bothered her for something she had this great smile on her face . Over all I would rate this hotel a four jus for the service of front desk

• Stayed October 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear Travelgirlxoxox,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. I am pleased you mentioned the level of service provided by Maria, our front desk staff. It is our goal to provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important. I am deeply sorry you did not enjoy the rest of your stay due to the unusual smell of the room, conduct of our housekeeping staff, and quality of food served during breakfast. I truly value the comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer to improve your stay. We will address these points and I hope when you return you will see the improvements made.

Again, thank you for your review and staying with us.

Zelyn N
Rhode Island
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Although I knew this was not a five star resort, I was very disappointed in the smell of the queen bed jacuzzi room and rate this a 2 star. If you have any sensitivity at all to mold and mildew smells, do not get the jacuzzi room at this hotel. I only took this room because it was all they had left and had read the same reviews but was left with little choice. I have had other hotel rooms with a jacuzzi and have never experienced anything like this. The smell took your breath away and the carpeting was wet. I find it had to believe that a little effort is not put into the room to make it more presentable and healthy. How about installing a big floor dryer for a few hours to at least dry the carpet. I paid $162 and had to walk on wet carpet. I did bring a candle with me which was the only thing that helped a little bit. Maybe a jacuzzi should not have carpeting all around it since this seems to be an on-going issue. On top of that, our room did not have a refrigerator even though I asked the reservations when I called to verify it did and was told yes. The front desk told me I would have to pay $15 a day to get one and then eventually said she would see what she could do. I made my own cooler by filling one of the trash cans with ice but it was just another disappointment. The best thing about my stay was the pool. It was nice and warm and since there was not anyone else in it, it was very relaxing before having to return to our smelly room to get ready for dinner. Because of the pool, I give this 2 1/2 stars. I hope the other rooms are in better condition.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RhodeIslandPumpkin
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Dear RhodeIslandPumpkin,

Thank you for taking the time to write our property a review. I am glad that you found our location good enough for your needs. Please accept my sincerest apology if you found your stay less than satisfactory due to the room accommodations you received. I have taken note and wish to thank you for your valuable feedback as this is our best means of improving guest satisfaction.

Pam G.
Melrose, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I had made a reservation through Orbitz, and apparently not all the information came across to the hotel. The attendant at the front was less than helpful, shrugging and pretty much saying it wasn't his problem. I showed him the reservation details, he didn't care. I asked to speak to a manager, he told me managers don't work on the weekend. I asked him to call the manager, and he was very reluctant, but I pressed him, asking to speak to him. He called the manager, Victor or Hector, spoke to him, not giving me the opportunity to, and the attendant said that they weren't willing to accommodate. With customer service like that... I will never go there again, and can't recommend anyone else either. I wrote a detailed email to corporate, and haven't heard anything, so I assume this is a Holiday Inn standard of lack of service.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kainon079
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Dear Kainon079,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay with. I am deeply sorry you received service that was less than satisfactory. We are hospitality professionals and pride ourselves on delivering world class service. I have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Zelyn N
South Carolina
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We stayed here the weekend of August 17, 2012 while visiting family in the area. The hotel is quiet, rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. The continental breakfast offered the basics-pancakes, donuts, bagels, yogurt etc. There not many restaurants in the area either so you will have to drive to find them. The staff was very nice and helpful. I needed to print our boarding passes but the printer would not cooperate so Maria, the desk person, offered to print them from the hotel's computer. I was very pleased that she took the time to do that for me. And, the hotel is only a 30 minute drive from the Providence airport which I highly recommend also!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
#5 of 6 in Foxboro
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area

Been to Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro? Share your experiences!