“One Star is Sufficient”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in North Attleboro
Boston, Massachusetts
“One Star is Sufficient”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I'm not a fan of disappointment, especially the deflating kind, like when you read that a low star hotel has a 7 point rating on a 1 through 10 scale in Trip Advisor. Don't stay here, it is not clean, not even by average standards. It is not a well kept property, meaning the plumbing in tub and toilet don't function properly. Frat boys in Animal House would pass up the furniture - it was in poor shape. Yes this is a scathing review but I was expecting a clean, functional room (non-working batteries in the remote, questionable heat, etc.) with furniture that was in decent shape. Flash forward to the 'the next day' when I mentioned the list of things that needed to be looked after, including a tub that backed up above ankle level. Property manager was not in the least concerned with the condition. I called her to come down to the room so I could show her the questionable, dried up white stuff on the headboard, the tube with a nasty filthy ring of grossness, etc., was not phased in the least, had nothing to say except that I should have asked to switch rooms. Maybe she was right, but I checked in after 8PM and had to go get dinner before kitchens were closed. It was not worth the rack rate of $74 + 11.5% tax. Go down the street or somewhere else!

Room Tip: Not sure if there is a good room in this place. Noticed the hotel was packed with a variety of trav...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lilysann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
SAN FRANCISCO
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Only one complaint, unfortunately not minor: ceilings are paper thin and all noises go through easily. We had a room on the first floor: the guests in the room above us were not particularly noisy, but you could hear all the steps, not to mention the shower noise. Thanks God they went to bed at a decent time, and we got up as early as they did, otherwise we would have been unable to sleep. If I had to stay again in the area, I would stay here only if I could get an upstairs room

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Super 8 was okay. Not the best but didn't pay that much. Make your reservation saying you have a coupon for $49.99. Then stop at any gas station and pick up the hotel/motel savings book and you'll find the coupon in there. I could not use it because I had made a reservation on line for 79.00.

This was a stop over on our way to Boston. In late, out early. Breakfast was sparse, but okay.

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd floor. All outside entrances.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Chicoutimi, Canada
Reviewed September 17, 2012

No clean room. Smell very very bad. I do not recommand it! The breakfast was coffee, cereal Kelloggs, bagel and donut. The second morning there was no donuts when we arrived. We can heard the person in the room beside us and the persons in the morning walking next to the room.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Marie-Josee B

Travelers are raving about these North Attleboro hotels

Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Not a bad place for the price. Very small room, a bit dingy but nice bathroom. But I travel with dogs and when I saw the words 'pet friendly' and the little dog icon on the website, I did not think twice about making my reservation. Wrong! When I arrived, a bit sign said "No pets". Bottom line -- and to keep this short -- they will accept up to two pets but with a non-refundable fee of $25 per pet. It would have been nice to know this up front!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Cocoa, Florida
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Very decent hotel, rooms are clean, breakfast is adequate. Close location to I295, easy in and out. We have stayed several times and are never disappointed in our room. Staff is friendly and helpful. Even though they have a continental breakfast, there is a coffee pot in the room, which is a definite plus!

Room Tip: We took a second floor room just to avoid having someone over our heads, hotel is quiet.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Burlington, Canada
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Great hotel, staff were really friendly and was nice and quiet, room nice and clean. Will definitely stay here again.

My only complaint was that I needed to use the Wifi and it was down, so I had to do my stuff for work at my friends place, who we were there visiting, but a very very nice stay otherwise! :D

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a King Suite when booking at this hotel. If you get a regular size room, its qu...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Knights Inn Seekonk MA
Knights Inn Seekonk MA
#6 of 8 in Seekonk
Ramada Seekonk Providence Area

Been to Knights Inn North Attleboro? Share your experiences!