“Super 8 Attleboro MA”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in North Attleboro
SAN FRANCISCO
“Super 8 Attleboro MA”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Only one complaint, unfortunately not minor: ceilings are paper thin and all noises go through easily. We had a room on the first floor: the guests in the room above us were not particularly noisy, but you could hear all the steps, not to mention the shower noise. Thanks God they went to bed at a decent time, and we got up as early as they did, otherwise we would have been unable to sleep. If I had to stay again in the area, I would stay here only if I could get an upstairs room

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Super 8 was okay. Not the best but didn't pay that much. Make your reservation saying you have a coupon for $49.99. Then stop at any gas station and pick up the hotel/motel savings book and you'll find the coupon in there. I could not use it because I had made a reservation on line for 79.00.

This was a stop over on our way to Boston. In late, out early. Breakfast was sparse, but okay.

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd floor. All outside entrances.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Chicoutimi, Canada
Reviewed September 17, 2012

No clean room. Smell very very bad. I do not recommand it! The breakfast was coffee, cereal Kelloggs, bagel and donut. The second morning there was no donuts when we arrived. We can heard the person in the room beside us and the persons in the morning walking next to the room.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Marie-Josee B

Travelers are raving about these North Attleboro hotels

Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Not a bad place for the price. Very small room, a bit dingy but nice bathroom. But I travel with dogs and when I saw the words 'pet friendly' and the little dog icon on the website, I did not think twice about making my reservation. Wrong! When I arrived, a bit sign said "No pets". Bottom line -- and to keep this short -- they will accept up to two pets but with a non-refundable fee of $25 per pet. It would have been nice to know this up front!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Cocoa, Florida
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Very decent hotel, rooms are clean, breakfast is adequate. Close location to I295, easy in and out. We have stayed several times and are never disappointed in our room. Staff is friendly and helpful. Even though they have a continental breakfast, there is a coffee pot in the room, which is a definite plus!

Room Tip: We took a second floor room just to avoid having someone over our heads, hotel is quiet.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Burlington, Canada
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Great hotel, staff were really friendly and was nice and quiet, room nice and clean. Will definitely stay here again.

My only complaint was that I needed to use the Wifi and it was down, so I had to do my stuff for work at my friends place, who we were there visiting, but a very very nice stay otherwise! :D

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a King Suite when booking at this hotel. If you get a regular size room, its qu...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

#6 of 8 in Seekonk
All Seasons Inn & Suites
All Seasons Inn & Suites
#3 of 3 in Smithfield

Been to Knights Inn North Attleboro? Share your experiences!