“Great overnight - 10 mins from McCoy Stadium (Go Paw Sox!)”

Knights Inn North Attleboro
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in North Attleboro
Scotland
“Great overnight - 10 mins from McCoy Stadium (Go Paw Sox!)”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Friendly helpful staff, sorted out a mix-up over the booking and upgraded us to a suite.
Good clean rooms, adequate continental breakfast available from 6 am, Friendlies and 99 just down the road.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank stirlingtravel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
NY-NJ
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Nice-looking facility on Rt 1 close to I295 near I95, very convenient for Providence. We requested a budget room, but the very gracious manager gave us a refrigerator for our medicine at no extra charge, we also got a coffee maker and a handicapped bath (very convenient for my husband, who has difficulty walking.) The room was quiet, comfortable, and spacious with a nice table and chairs, excellent AC, and much better lighting than we're sadly accustomed to. Breakfast was minimal (donuts, bagels and cereal), but the coffee and juice were good. Direct access to the parking lot for all ground floor rooms (note the stairs to the upstairs level are covered but not enclosed, might be troublesome in bad weather). Great value for the price, and we got to Providence in 15 minutes or less.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reading, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 4, 2010

I stayed here for a week on business, and after the first night I woke up with bug bites all over me. I thought I'd just suck it up and the sheets would be changed that day. The bugs must have been in the mattress, or they didn't change the sheets, because the next day I had even more bites. That day, I went to the front desk and explained to the man who checked me in the problem. I requested another room and he gave me another room, but with no apology of any kind. Bad business!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank eileen426

Travelers are raving about these North Attleboro hotels

Sussex, Canada
Reviewed September 4, 2010

I am from NB, Canada . My daughter and I went to the Brooks and Dunn concert at the Comcast center in August/10 . This Super 8 location is 10 minutes from the Comcast Center so it was very convenient for us. It is also 10 minutes from the Wrentham outlets, also close to Boston. The motel was very clean and comfortable . We will definately stay there next year .

• Stayed August 2010
Fresno, California
Reviewed October 15, 2009

We stayed here 5 nights on a trip to the east coast to visit family nearby. It's definitely not luxury living, but the rate was the best we could find in the area by far (especially for staying 5 nights, the closest rate I could find was $25/nt more and up from there so our savings was significant) , and it completely suited our needs. There was a slight mixup in that I accidentally marked "smoking" room when I booked online and when we arrived at almost midnight on a Friday (on a Patriots home game weekend) they said they were booked solid and couldn't move us yet, they were finally able to move us to non-smoking that Sunday after the weekend rush. But that was my fault and they were reasonably accomodating.
They guy told us at check-in about the breakfast, which we never actually made it to because we assumed it was just coffee and stale muffins judging by the size of their lobby. But on checkout I saw they had a whole cereal bar setup, doughnuts, juices, muffins, etc. It was more than we expected and we wished we had actually checked it out, so just a heads up. It's not a whole bacon & eggs deal, but if you got kids or just want to save a little money it's worth it.
We did have the problem with the air conditioner, it blows RIGHT on your face in bed and it wasn't comfortable with it completely turned off, we did go through several overnight adjustments and still never quite found it right. But really, we just needed a bed. Left early every morning and came home late evenings so I can deal with crappy AC (at least it worked) rather than pay a couple hundred extra, over the 5 days, for a place I only slept in. But our rooms were also on the right of the complex, after you turn into the parking lot, and I have no idea where this dog kennel was. The bed was kind of small and so were the rooms, but again that's something we could deal with and if you can't you should go somewhere else.
All in all I would recommend this place if you have similar needs. If you have the extra cash to blow, or intend to spend more time in your room than maybe it's not for you. My parents paid twice what we did to stay in the Holiday Inn Express in Mansfield and had a terrible experience.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Bar Harbor, Maine
Reviewed July 30, 2009

For what I paid for the room for the night, it was well worth it. The A/C worked great, nice clean towels and the front desk people were nice. I would stay here again if I was coming to that area again.

Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Boston
Reviewed September 16, 2008

On the plus side, the rate was great and it was right where I needed to stay.

On the minus side, I needed to get a few hours sleep on arrival, mid-afternoon. Unfortunately my room (on the right as you drive in) was immediately adjacent to a dog kennel. Yes, it's right next door. Every once in a while something would set all the dogs off and they'd all howl and yap at once. Sounded like dozens of them. I guess I could have asked to be moved to the other end of the premises. Anyhow, no sleep for me that afternoon. Even with my earplugs on (never leave home without 'em) it was too distracting.

Also the air conditioning unit blew right on my head and was very loud. I wasn't able to adjust it to my liking.

On the plus side once more, the dogs didn't bark at night.

• Liked — Price, location
  • Disliked — Dogs, dirty-looking sheets
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Attleboro
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 6 in Foxboro
Ramada Seekonk Providence Area

Been to Knights Inn North Attleboro? Share your experiences!