“Fine for 1 night”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in North Attleboro
New Hampshire
“Fine for 1 night”
Reviewed October 31, 2007

The Super 8 was a fine place to stay for 1 night. The woman at the front desk was very nice and let me check in at 11AM in the morning and I got the room type that I had requested. The motel is a 2-story (no elevator-stairs only) horseshoe-shaped building with parking spaces in the middle and some near the rooms, too.

The room was fairly small but very clean. The TV worked & had lots of channels, the shower had plenty of hot water and pressure and the AC unit worked just fine. The bathroom seemed a little worn with a chip on the edge of the vanity, but it didn't bother me! There is not much space on the bathroom vanity for toiletries, but the top of the toilet tank and the window ledge gave me more space.

My only complaint is with their practically non-existent breakfast. Poor tasting coffee, 2 choices of cereal, some donuts, a juice machine and plain packaged bagels. I was not impressed with the breakfast offerings so I ate elsewhere.

The hotel is very easy to get to off of I-295 and only 15 minutes to Twin River casino.

I would definitely stay here for 1 night again if I was in the area and needed an inexpensive place to sleep. On a Saturday night in October I paid an AAA rate of $66. Can't beat that!

• Liked — clean, easy to get to and a great price
  • Disliked — the breakfast
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
4 Thank Ginger54

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Brunswick, Maine
Reviewed April 17, 2006

At the last minute we were looking for a "bed" for the night. Stopped into the North Attleboro Super 8 having called from the road and gotten their price. A lot of activity going on in the parking lot and many rooms open with people milling around made us nervous so we asked to see the room first. No problem, the room looked clean and offered a small refrigerator and microwave. Still a little concerned about the noise factor, desk person offered another room he thought would be quieter. Initially he quoted us a higher price but when we told him we had called he relented and gave us the over the phone price. We could not have been happier, it was very clean, it is obvious that they are trying to do the very best with what they have to offer. We had stayed previously at a brand new Holiday Inn Express just down the road and this was better. With family in the area we will definitely stay at the Super 8 again.

4 Thank tander
Knights Inn Seekonk MA
#6 of 8 in Seekonk
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area
Ramada Seekonk Providence Area

Been to Knights Inn North Attleboro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn North Attleboro

Property: Knights Inn North Attleboro
Address: 787 S Washington St, I-295 Exit 1B, North Attleboro, MA 02760-3615 (Formerly Super 8 North Attleboro)
Location: United States > Massachusetts > North Attleboro
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in North Attleboro
Hotel Class:2 star — Knights Inn North Attleboro 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn North Attleboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 North Attleboro