“I wish it were larger.”

Table At 10 Restaurant & Bar
Reviewed April 23, 2018

What a great local restaurant. The owner and staff are top notch and the food is really delicious. My only negative is that there are not enough tables. Sometimes I just drive by and keep going.

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here and loved it. The space is comfortable and cozy, with a nice vibe. The service was superb! Our server was knowledgeable about the entire menu and their cocktail offerings. The food was perfectly done and well-priced. We'll eat there again.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Every time I go here its the best meal of my life. No, seriously, its that good.

I've been putting off writing this review for a year because I selfishly and stupidly thought maybe this place would stay a secret. I wanted it all for myself.

Well, cat's out of the bag - this place is phenomenal. My fiance and I frequent here about two to three times a month, but we would go every night if we could afford it.

Table at 10 dishes up fresh, handmade, seasonal dinners every night. If its not fresh, they simply won't serve it to you. Do yourself a favor and order off the specials menu. It seems to be specially curated every night based on what arrived that day. My fiance and I particularly enjoy the mozzarella sticks, Gorgonzola steak, and chicken donato.

On top of the unbelievable food, Table at 10 also features a rotating seasonal cocktail menu. My fiance and I particularly enjoy the ultarita margarita, the pomegranate martini, pumpkin martini, mule, and pear martini. (I'm looking forward to the Spring cocktail menu arriving very soon!) The quality and value of these drinks are unbelievable. If you close your eyes you might swear your in downtown Boston.

The owner, Paul, is extremely warm and welcoming. The entire staff is accommodating and the vibe is fun and friendly. You can tell staff enjoy their job.

This place is an absolute hidden gem. Never change, Table at 10! You've got customers for life in us!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We go out ever Friday, as it’s a nice retreat after working all week. We’ve been to most restaurants in the area, and decided to try Table at 10. We were not disappointed as the food and waitstaff were top notch. The menu seems to be tailored each day to great seafood, meats and pasta dishes, and prepared to order. Check the specials on the blackboard, I’m sure you will enjoy! We sat at the bar, and April tended to our every need. Don’t miss the opportunity to check them out! A pure gem.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

We went there on a Tuesday evening and unknown to us, Tuesdays are two for one night. What a pleasant surprise. We had two different meals, and the lower priced one was free. The food was excellent. The wait staff is very welcoming. While it is a small place, it is well worth the trip.