“A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE!!!!”
Review of North Attleboro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
North Attleboro
Cuisines: Fast Food
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE!!!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I moved to north when I was nine years old and Iam thrity-eight now with a famliy of my own. So I grew up here I went to school here ect... North is a great town to be from we have some great restaurants some of the best schools The best police and fire department hands down!!! Its great to have a family in north,There the santa paraide and all sort of down town events through out the whole year!! parks and recs department is also very good with some great programs for kids of all ages!! And lets not forget sports in North it a big thing so if your into sports for kids this is the place.With a rich history and clean streets this is the place to be.

Visited February 2013

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great New England Town”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Convieniant to all locations in Southern Mass, has a great mall and dining opportunities. The Shrine is lit up at Christmas and the people are very friendly.

Visited November 2011