“Something for everyone”
Review of Ambrosia Tavern - CLOSED

Ambrosia Tavern
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We specialize in authentic Indian, Italian & American cuisines. Dine in our up-scale dining area or bar or in the comfort of our casual sports bar & lounge. General Trivia on Tuesday Nights. Many different cuisine nights including south indian & italian. Traditional American Sunday Brunch available every sunday. Cooking classes every 3rd tuesday of each month!
Boston, Massachusetts
“Something for everyone”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I first went to Ambrosia about a week after they opened last June. Not a good experience at all. Long wait, poor service etc. I went back about a month later and same thing, extremely long wait for food, poor service. So I decided I was done with Ambrosia even though it's only a few miles from my home.
Last month someone gave me a gift certificate and I'm so glad they did otherwise I never would have gone back. We sat in the sports bar, had fantastic service and the food was served fast and delicious. We tried a variety of items and they were all great. We tried some pakora and spicy coconut shrimp, black bean burger and cool buffalo pizza. Our absolute favorite thing on the menu is the Baja Chopped Salad.
There are so many items on the menu including authentic Indian food and they've just started doing a Sunday brunch.

“Interesting Menu”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I have found the food and ambience at Ambrosia to be very good. They have a formal dining area as well a separate Pub area. Service is very good. The mix of Indian, Italian and American afford very interesting menu options.

We will continue to return and enjoy this lovely restaurant!

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Interesting combo”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I stopped in because I was in town for business. At first I thought it was a typo that they served Indian and Italian food. I thought if i couldn't find anything good on te Indian side I can always get a basic Italian dish. The lamb biryani was a recommendation by the bar tender. And it was incredible, especially with the you hurt sauce balancing the spices. Naan was a nice lunch special addition.

The decor was really nice and modern and I can see myself coming back with my husband for dinner. They have specialty drinks including dessert drinks.

They are looking into delivery service, have live music, open mic, etc on the weekends. Seems like a cool place to hang out. I'll come back there when I'm in the area.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Better than expected.”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Our family had dinner here last night and everyone was happy with both the service and the food. The restaurant was busy and loud, a saxophonist was playing and the crowd noise was high. We weren't overly bothered by the noise. We had the Chicken Caprese, Maple Glazed Salmon and the Rack of Lamb. All entrees were very good, the lamb was a little overcooked, but delicious nonetheless. There was a good selection of wine by the glass and my son had a espresso martini that he approved of. Overall this is a good choice for a North Attleboro dining experience.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Not a good option”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I tried Ambrosia on a Saturday evening. The restaurant was not very busy but service was slow and we had to wait for the hostess to come out and seat us. My husband's steak was thin and had no flavor. I had chicken parm - it was just OK. There are much better restaurants in the area and based on the food and service we experienced we will not be returning.

• Visited September 2013