“Wanted: Dishwasher, and good food . . .”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Cuisines: American
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Wanted: Dishwasher, and good food . . .”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

While my visit to Applebee's was awhile ago, the memory of the dinner is still, unfortunately, stuck in my head. My family and I had ordered dinner, and it wasn't until my daughter ordered a brownie with ice cream that we discovered that something was amiss. My daughter's dessert came, and she said it tasted like chicken! We found out that the dishwasher had quit, and none of the dishes were being washed! My daughter's dessert had been served on a serving dish that had been previously used for chicken fajitas! Ugh! We were not charged for the dessert, but for the meal itself. Considering the situation, I don't think we should have paid for anything. Have we eaten there since? Heck, no. I would rather eat at McDonald's than eat there EVER again. Stay away, unless you don't mind eating on unwashed dishes!

1 Thank captainsmom2

Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“Just terrible”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Crappy food. Terrible service. Just a bad place to go. To each his own.

Visited June 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
“Plain & simple, but good!”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Alot like Fridays, Chellos, or any of the chains but good food and good service.

Visited September 2011
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“Typical chain food, but beware the menu photos!”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

This Applebee's is the same as you will see anywhere else. My biggest issue is that both our dishes were ordered based on the menu photos. The only problem was that neither the photo nor the description of the item is what we received. They do have daily happy hour half price apps. and $4.00 drinks specials however.

• Visited April 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great service, great for...”
Reviewed June 1, 2009

great service, great for after work drinks

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook