“Survived the Ownership Change Very well”
Review of Bistro 45

Bistro 45
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Boston, Massachusetts
“Survived the Ownership Change Very well”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

we have gone to this small, neighborhood restaurant many times in the past having seen several ownership changes. The most recent occurred a few weeks ago when the chef from Colombia purchased the restaurant and has started making some favorable changes.
The menu for the last several years featured Eastern Europe dishes with a Russian flair; flavorful but rather heavy in preparation. With changes in chefs the food had gone from wonderful to average thru the last several years.
Giving it a try on a cold mid-week night we were pleasantly greeted and noticed a shift away from the heavier items prevalent on the menu. The prices have also eased a bit making Bistro 45 a very good value for quality and quantity.

We dabbled in different appetizers, coconut shrimp, empanadas with a Colombian flair, Caesar salad and for entrees fish and lamb shank. All were flavorful, served immediately and left us thinking when we would return to try many of the other menu items. Our pleasant server was attentive and helpful with the details; the menu is new; there was one Colombian item (Montineiro sp.) that debuted the evening we arrived not yet known to the servers.

Overall a good neighborhood find (again) that is a fine choice to avoid the local, basic fare served nearby.

• Visited December 2013

North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“OMG...you had me at the bread.”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

From the oven warmed bread to the goat cheese vegetable salad to the crab cakes to the calamari. Entrée was shrimp cream sauce on a bed of fettuccini. I will dream of this meal for weeks. Finally a chef that knows what other spices are other than garlic. Delicate seasonings with impeccable preparation. I am so impressed that I wanted to kiss the chef. We recently moved to North Attleboro from out of state and have been looking for home.....we love to dine out. I cant wait to try everything on the menu. Brings a tear of joy to my eye....the wine was lovely, service was fine. We will be back.

• Visited June 2013
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Great steak tips”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

If your in the N.Attleboro area and you love steak tips Bistro 45 is the place. There not open all week wednesday-sunday I think and they serve breakfast on sunday.They have this bar tucked in the back that reminds me fo those old mob movies

Visited January 2013
north attleboro, ma
“Good food and Service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a small restaurant in Downtown North Attleboro. It has wonderful food and good service. I have gone for both lunch and dinner. I have heard from friends that Thursday Burger Night is terrific. I will be going back to try that our in the near future.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank pschu420
Chepachet, Rhode Island
“Nice Find”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Did lunch had hummus, ceasar salad, and roast beef pannini. Good food came out quick..will be going back for dinner.

• Visited December 2012