““Main Attraction” for Indian Food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #21 of 75 Restaurants in North Andover
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Boston, Massachusetts
““Main Attraction” for Indian Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

Since I am not very knowledgeable in Indian food, it was a plus to have a waiter that was very helpful in explaining the menu. We decided on having Garlic Nan, Vindaloo (which we were warned was spicy!) and Achari Chiken Tikka (this was spicier than I expected). The Vinadloo came with Basmati rice which we shared. While we were there we could see that the restaurant had some folks that were regulars and welcomed by the staff. Per the restaurant name the décor is “Bollywood” with photos of Indian movie stars with the menu showing “Block Buster” and “Box Office Hits”. The place feels warm and inviting with a varied menu. For local Indian food this North Andover restaurant has “Top Billing”

• Visited May 2014

Naples, Florida
“Great food and great hostess”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Needed a quiet place on Friday for a couple who were physically challenged and hard of hearing. Narinda the owner is a wonderful hostess and found us a quest spot.
Food is outstanding my favorite is the Rojon Ghosh, my wife the Chicken Korma. My friend has the Vindaloo which passed his taste test.
Very pleasant environment, unhurried attantion from a very nice waiter rounded off a great night.

• Visited May 2014
Madrid, Spain
“Wonderfull Indian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

It has been again a wonderful experience to enjoy the tastes of India. In this place, they make some of the best Tikka Masala and Korma I have ever tried. I asked to please have a mild spicy plate and they nailed it, it was only a little bit spicy just like I like. The Papad Nad was spicier that the actual main courses. We also order garlic Nan and it was delicious. The actual Kitchen you can see it from where you are eating through a big glass, showing how clean everything is, very important point if you ask me!! Quality-Price is very very good. I would certainly will go back soon.

• Visited March 2014
Andover, Massachusetts
“Good indian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

My family loves Indian food, we eat it at least twice a month. Bollywood Grill serves tasty, good quality Indian food. The pakoras are very nice. The chicken korma and tikka masala (i prefer the korma) are very good. The lamb is dependable. And the vegie offerings are excellent (including the dal makni, saag panir (spinach and cheese) and the baingan bhartha (eggplant).

The Wine is reasonably priced. The service is good. The take out is very dependable.

We go here all the time and are VERY VERY seldom disappointed.

Good spot, good food.

• Visited February 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
“Not bad value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

I don't know why, but the lamb doesn't taste like lamb at this restaurant. Otherwise, rice, naans, poppadoms etc. are good. Service is ok. Raagini in Andover is slightly better, but with only two Indian restaurants in area, one has to be flexible.

• Visited January 2014