“Don't bother.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

The food court at the Burlington Mall has better Indian food than this place. Way, way overpriced for such bad food. Move along, nothing to see here.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Bollywood Grill is great when you get tired of the Italian/Chinese/American restaurants that seem to have inundated the area. The food is very flavorful and it isn't too spicy. I have a pretty sensitive stomach when it comes to spicy foods and I have never had a problem here. The one negative is that I decided to try their lunch buffet the last time I was there and the food seemed a little stale. In all fairness, we didn't start eating until 1:30 pm, but you could tell the naan had sat out for a while because it was hardened in spots and the vegetable pakoras were on the cold side. I'd imagine that if we got there around noon, the buffet would have been much fresher. Whenever we order off of the menu, the food has been as fresh as can be.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Bollywood Grill is my stop for Indian Food in Andover. I have pretty much eaten there on every business trip to this small New England town near Boston. The food has always been above average, and the service is very good even with large groups. My only criticism is that I liked it much better in the past when they had a primarily Nepalese waitstaff. I've never had an issue, but the Nepalese seemed to be more personable. Bollywood has good Naan breads, and very good Buriyani dishes.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've been here probably 6 times over the last few years. My favorite Indian restaurant is about 30 miles away in Waltham (Little India), but my experiences here have been positive, varying from good to fantastic. A think this variation may not be due to the restaurant but rather me trying various dishes I wasn't familiar with, some more to my liking than others. My last visit was a couple weeks ago with some friends and I found this my best experience yet. We tried a number of dishes that we shared among the four of us and everyone loved the food. I also found the wait staff very good; I had them recommend a good wine to pair with the food, and found it spot-on. If you're in the Andover area and looking for quality Indian food, give Bollywood a try!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had a good experience here. Convenient location not tough to found and ample parking space in front of the restaurant. They used to run Hindi movie channel on their TV which is good to create atmosphere. Must try sag chicken.