“Quiet dinner”

Ranked #12 of 75 Restaurants in North Andover
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband and myself had a nice quiet dinner. We haven't been to the Loft in years. and we wanted to try a different restaurant. So it was a nice quiet dinner. I had the Prime Rib. My husband had the fall of the bone Ribs. it was just a great dinner the two of us. The lighting was kinda dim. Could of had more lighting.

There are newer reviews for Loft Restaurant

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We chose this restaurant as a mid point for the whole family to celebrate my son's 10th birthday. None of us had been here before but we heard good things about it and read some of the reviews beforehand. They were very accommodating to our party of 8 adults and 6 kids ages 1-10. Our waitress was fantastic and kept everyone happy at the table. The food was delicious! My dad raved about his shrimp scampi, my husband and sister got the philly steak mac & cheese and it looked so good that everyone at the table had to try it! I got the grilled scallops and had them glazed in Jack Daniel's sauce based on the recommendation of the waitress and they were amazing. And my son really enjoyed the baby back ribs and the cake they brought with a birthday candle at the end of our meal. I'm so glad he had a great birthday at this great restaurant!

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Nice & clean. Dim lighting for a private feel. The food is excellent! Best lobster Mac and cheese along with some amazing steak. Waitress's are always welcoming and very nice. Also accurate on orders. What a great place!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Several years ago I was told this was the the best restaurant in North Andover and just assumed it was an off day in the kitchen on my first visit because the food was average at best. Unfortunately, out-of-state relatives insist on going there for lobsters rolls whenever they visit, and I've reluctantly gone with them a few times and each experience has been similar- overpriced, mediocre food with service that ranges from okay to slow. You can find better food at the nearby McDonald's.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We were meeting friends half way for dinner one night, and this was right in the middle. None of us were familiar, but we took a shot anyhow.
We were seated right away as it was earlier on a Friday night. By the time we left, it was pretty dang packed.

The waiter we had was incredibly pushy. Makes me wonder if he had not enough to do for the night. He was asking for our drink order before we even got our bottoms in the seat. Would give us about 5 minutes to read the menu, etc.
That was my only beef with him. Otherwise he was friendly and pleasant.

There were 5 of us. We ordered the spinach dip and fried pickles for an app. The dip was good, but the order of pickles was HUGE. Keep that in mind if you are ordering them.

Hubby also had a cup of the clam chowder. It was thick and tasty.

For meals we ordered the bacon burger, nacho mac and cheese, pot roast, reuben, and filet. Everyone was very happy and very full. 4 take out boxes were needed.

I would go back if I was in the area.