“All around amazing!!”
Review of Ta Bellas - CLOSED

Ta Bellas
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Description: Italian food the way it's meant to be, fresh,hot and always home made
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I have visited here several times and have never been disapointed! The appetizers, salads, and main courses are all delicious! I have severe seafood allergies and the staff have all been amazingly contientious and have asked me to modify my orders with no problems. All the food is made fresh to order with fresh ingredients which you can both see and taste the difference in your order.I will definitely be eating here again and again and would recommend it to anyone.

There are newer reviews for Ta Bellas

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Food was great and Claire's service was amazing! So friendly and made the night just that much better!! :D

1  Thank Bhunter1231
Reviewed June 15, 2014

What more can you ask from a restaurant than excellent food, reasonable prices and a friendly wait staff ? My wife and I found all of these to be true after having been pleasantly surprised by this great new find in the center of North Adams, Massachusetts. The chicken parmesan was truly the best I've ever tasted, and I've had several over the years - tender chicken in a bed of pasta of your choice. My wife had chicken gorgonzola which she said melted in her mouth. With several other tempting options on the menu, we can't wait to come back . Indoor and outdoor seating available at this restaurant which has only been open for a month.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

My husband and I ate there a few weeks ago, he had calamari & Salmon and I had mozzarella sticks & Alfredo. Since certain seafood allergies run in my family, I asked if chicken could be traded for the shrimp. The salmon was great to quote my husband and my Alfredo was amazing. We decided to eat there 6/5/14 and again were amazed. We had the same appetizers as before but both had salmon this time. Oh, so tasty. Little did I know I now have to add salmon to my allergy list. But there's plenty more options to get through. Can't tell you how we enjoy Ta Bellas, especially sitting outside on a warm breezy night watching the world go by. Check it out, you'll love it.

1  Thank EnglishArmy
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I enjoyed coming to Ta Bellas tonight. The staff was friendly and attentive which was greatly appreciated and the meal was great. I had the alfredo and my boyfriend had the lasagna. I also enjoyed the setting. The inside was really inviting and pleasant to look at. We will definately be back. It was a real good time

1  Thank Sarah P